Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Revolution
i have another fan-project:A Super Smash Bros. Game. It includes most of the characters from installments(all their sprites from here, of course with credit), plus 34 added characters, Most of which are from different franchises. The link is:

Here.

There's a total of 59 fighters, one of which is my role-playing character "Chaos" Abraxas Chaosus Malifact. I also plan to make a sequel, Hopefully calling it Super Smash Bros. Revolution EXCEL, and putting in a total of 81 fighters in that one. Altogether, there's 32 stages, 13 of which were made some of the characters that got in.

Another cool edition is the story mode I made, The True Ruler of Subspace, or TRoS. Anyways, that's all I got. Please commentemate-Comet-Cone-Comm-leave replies with good things about it.
Thanked by:
Another SSB fangame. Another attempt to toss in several unnecessary characters. Another self-insert. Another topic I briefly observe, then ignore. *flies away on a cloud*
Thanked by:
Unless you have the Guy in this game, from the game "I Wanna Be The Guy", I won't care aboot this project.

>:|
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
mods, seriously, can you guys make a rule against SSB fangames?
we already have one thats doing just fine
and about 23516351245326185 unecessary ones that never get finished

59 characters? good fucking luck with that
Thanked by:
I'm sorry but this is full of fail.
All of your "custom" characters are shit edits. And how can you replace Ganondorf for some shit Green Day look alike? If I spent the time to constructively criticize them (ALL OF THEM) I would probably fall asleep on the keyboard.
Thanked by:
By the way, I suggest you remove those links to tSR's sheets.
Thanked by:
mozzy Wrote:mods, seriously, can you guys make a rule against SSB fangames?

Can't say much more than that.
Thanked by:
oB2Ko Mario Wrote:Unless you have the Guy in this game, from the game "I Wanna Be The Guy", I won't care aboot this project.

>Blank

Well, it actually does have the guy in it, just a different one than you're talking about. And I for one can't wait for this game to come out! (>'-')>
Thanked by:
No Lucas? >:[
What's a signature?
Thanked by:
No because making a rule against that would be stupid. Should we make a rule against Pokemon Fangames? Earthbound Fangames? Nope. So why should we with this one? It is basically like us saying "Don't rip from any more Mario games. We have enough Mario Sprites." Which is something we'd never say mind you. Let the creativity flow. If he loses track on this and never picks it up again then the worst thing that happened to us is nothing.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
No R.O.B.?

No Lucario?

No Ike?

No Wolf?

Crappy "Original" Characters as fighters?

59 Characters?

You make me a sad Rags.
Thanked by:
mozzy Wrote:mods, seriously, can you guys make a rule against SSB fangames?

I know this is off topic but where is that one at? I want to see it. I remember it use to be on PT somewhere but I don't remember seeing it here.

About the game, just looking at that "game box" made me not want to play this game at all. No offense but man it looks bad.
Thanked by:
good job. you reverted all the way back to melee and got rid of all the cool characters.
Thanked by:
oh god

This sucks ass

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
oh, and sephiroth and sora?

cliche.
Thanked by: