Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yo Quiiiiiizzzzle, my Wizzzzleee!
I'm sorry if I'm overusing the whole challenging things, but Quizzle, I challenge you to a duel. [Image: p-yami.jpg]
Theme: Any fighting game for the NES or SNES
Date: We can decide this
Restrictions: Overall sprites can't be more than 150x150
Animation: Optional
Misc: No more than 2 shades per colour, 10 colour limit, including shadings.And how about using the Vista default colours? I would say MS but my XP got fried....

EDIT
Also,it can't be something you have sprited before...That just means if you have sprited Chun Li before and posted on here, you can't do Chun Li...Well you actually can't do her...Or wait, can you? Was Street Fighter on the SNES? I forgot...Anyway, just so it'll be a bit more interesting....But if you've already started on something , and you've sprited it before, you don't have to redo it, idk
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Why, above all, put a Yugi-Oh pic for this? Sad
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
(04-21-2009, 06:08 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: Why, above all, put a Yugi-Oh pic for this? Sad

Mostly since the "Its time to Du-Du-Du-Du-Du-Du-Duel" on the theme song.....
Thanked by:
Ok, I don't see how this is any different than the official challenge.
Thanked by:
Oh yeah, I forgot he was in that....I'll change it Mr. Mozz....Sorry sir.
Thanked by:
It's literally the same but without palette limits.
Thanked by:
Yeah, what Tyvon said....But I changed some of it, so now I have to wait till he's on....
Thanked by:
Zomg the most epic noobish battle ever!!
Thanked by:
That was pretty rude, warned.
Thanked by:
I'm not saying that to offend them its true im also a noob spritter too just started they are also fine i can see how thats offensive, but sorry wasn't meaning it in a bad way.
Thanked by:
Usually the term for inexperience is newb or newbie, not n00b, which is offensive to many. I for one, don't care though, if you meant in derrogatory or not.
Thanked by:
So, where should I post mah sprytes? In this topic?
If you are me, than who am I?
Thanked by:
Not just any sprite
it has to be based on the challenge:Theme: Any fighting game for the NES or SNES
Misc: No more than 2 shades per colour, 10 colour limit, including shadings.And how about using the Vista default colours? I would say MS but my XP got fried....
Thanked by:
Oh, and you can't have sprited before either. :p (I had that on there in the original rules, but I accidentally erased it when I was making it different from Mozzy's.)
Thanked by:
(04-24-2009, 04:12 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: Not just any sprite
it has to be based on the challenge:Theme: Any fighting game for the NES or SNES

Well yeah, thats what I meant
If you are me, than who am I?
Thanked by: