Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Chicken Scratches(doodles)
[Image: nowaternosleep.png]
A doodle of a character of mine.

[Image: ghostbugs.png]

I was watching an old DVD I had of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, it somewhat inspired to do this.

For some reason I get really good ideas after watching movies.. :-0
Thanked by:
Both characters are looking a little stiff to me.

I mean, there's only so much you can do with a normal standing pose, but the second one particularly just isn't 'communicating', like she's just... default. Like a ROBOT. That's perfect for the first since lack of sleep makes you feel pretty robotic, but in the second it just seems... lacking in character, I guess?

I'm having difficulty explaining what I mean. The body can be just as expressive as the face, so use the pose to carry some of the emotion or the behaviour of the character

I might be barking up the wrong tree here
whatever
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:
2nd one kinda looks like the exorcist p.p other then that yeah that robotic feeling is dull but i like it ;3
Thanked by:
Thank you for pointing that out Zeemort. Although both characters did have an intended "stiffness" to them, more so the 2nd than the first, I tried aiming for a certain go at it but ended up messing up.(If you know what I mean.) But I can understand where you're coming from.
Thanked by:
holy shit this art
this is awesome

i think we need to hang out sometime solstice

btw you used a tablet thingature didn't you
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
I'm pretty sure that's a girl, unless youre referencing something, also cool doodles.
Thanked by:
whoah not bad, not bad at all.
Thanked by:
Thanks, here's some more stuff, sadly I haven't felt like doing anything "foreal."
[Image: heroshallbe.png]
[Image: legendoz.png]

Ezlo looks kinda like Ho-oh. Hehe.
Thanked by: