Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My new OC: Happiness, judge him!
Here you are world:
[Image: Happiness.png]
[Image: Buuduh.png]
Thanked by:
You had a nice concept going until the face, it isn't really appealing compared to the rest of the body, not sure if that choice of purple is right for it. Face on the first sprite looks boring as well.
Thanked by:
Yahh, the purple is too dark. Make it a lighter saturation or maybe even a lighter hue and it should look a bit better.

I think you could stand to put a few more stretches in the face, primarily around the mouth, to make him look reeeeeeally happy.
Hello!
Thanked by:
It's a mask. He's part of a game that I'm designing called Emotionality, idk if that changes anything, but it can't really stretch it though :\
Thanked by:
Make that a bit clearer. Have some of his head show through at the back.
Thanked by:
See the thing is, that the hair is actually attached to the mask.
Thanked by:
affff then how does he put on the mask?
I'm confused.
Thanked by:
It chooses him, like later in the game there are "corrupted masks" that basically look like a hand (made out of the mask's hair) with a mask on it. Essentially, the mask chooses him.
Thanked by:
So the mask is alive?
I can make games, movies, sprites, and more and I'm willing to help, unless the sprites you need are above nes style. I'm not the best.Tongue
Thanked by:
Yes, in a sense, however, only corrupted masks can move willingly on their own. Regular Emotionality masks depend on other people moving them and when the time is right, and someone is placed with it, the mask offers itself to somebody.
Thanked by:
(04-15-2009, 09:49 PM)Lucas Olivarde Wrote: Here you are world:
[Image: Happiness.png]
[Image: Buuduh.png]

How l0ng did it take?
Thanked by:
I don't know, a couple hours? Why?
Thanked by:
Just curious.
Thanked by:
Mmm. That's odd... :\
Thanked by:
Well, it just seems it took lpnger for some reason.
Thanked by: