Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dsi is for kids.
Sony said DSI is for kids. This is what they said:

Quote:"If Nintendo is really committed to reaching a broader, more diverse audience of gamers beyond the "kids" market that they've always engaged, there isn't much new with the DSi to support that. Significant gamer demographic groups are being ignored, and there continues to be limited opportunities for games from external publishers to do well on the DSi. Compare that with the PSP platform, where we have many blockbuster franchises from our publishing partners launching this year, representing a wide variety of genres and targeting diverse demographics. Games such as Rock Band Unplugged from MTV Games, Assassin's Creed from Ubisoft, Dissidia Final Fantasy from Square Enix, and Hannah Montana from Disney demonstrate the commitment that publishers have to the PSP. From our own first-party studios, we're launching unique versions of LittleBigPlanet and MotorStorm, and we're also planning a steady stream of downloadable games -- both new titles and PSone classics -- to add to the content that PSP owners can already purchase wirelessly through PlayStation Store. "

I'm sure you all think Sony is now being arrogant. Why would you say this if your losing?
さもないと私はあなたのママを撃って、veryoneより良い。 私は「神息子」としてreffredt oイエス自身です、それで、いいえ下へあなたの場所弓〔お辞儀〕と私はyaにクッキーを与えるかもしれません
Thanked by:
Quote:Nintendo
Quote:the "kids" market that they've always engaged
Quote:PSP
Quote:Hannah Montana from Disney
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
I think they screwed up with that part. Sony is so quick to judge.
さもないと私はあなたのママを撃って、veryoneより良い。 私は「神息子」としてreffredt oイエス自身です、それで、いいえ下へあなたの場所弓〔お辞儀〕と私はyaにクッキーを与えるかもしれません
Thanked by:
Sony is only trying to persuade more people into buying there shit, far as them saying that for loosing

And yet alone not even thinking before saying shit
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I agree that DSi sucks, it's a glorified camera.

However, Sony can't use "Not a kid system" and "Hannah Montana" in the same paragraph.

And, I think they're forgetting that Nintendo has a few games for "not kids".
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
(04-15-2009, 04:16 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: I agree that DSi sucks, it's a glorified camera.

However, Sony can't use "Not a kid system" and "Hannah Montana" in the same paragraph.

And, I think they're forgetting that Nintendo has a few games for "not kids".
Glorified camera?
Calling the DSi a glorified camera is like calling a cellphone a glorified camera. The DSi is a DS with a different GUI, cameras, memory, and downloadable games. Camera is only one function
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
I agree with PK
this is a sig

Thanked by:
I expected more from you.
Thanked by:
you mean aside from the fact that you just hate nintendo stuff?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
actually it is for kids. i have literally never seen anyone above the age of 11 with a dsi, and its mainly advertised to children, who are its main demographic
[Image: glau.gif]
Thanked by:
Far as I see it, DSi is targeted at kids, but that doesn't necessarily mean adults don't have have it
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Gee, what is it with Sony constantly saying their PS3 and PSP aren't toys? Well, they are about as self conscious on the whole thing as some 13 year old who thinks playing an M rated game makes them mature.
Thanked by:
(04-15-2009, 04:35 PM)Vipershark Wrote: you mean aside from the fact that you just hate nintendo stuff?

Ahh! Now I see the problem. Listen idiot. I don't know who you think you are but the number one thing you should know is I have all 3 current systems and both portables. You and the other guy who gave me a neg-reputation need to ask or wait before thinking you know something. I'm not a fan of anything! But you are because you proved I was right that a Wii fan would try to start a war on a thread. Fans make me sick. Back on topic, whether the DSi is for kids or not guess who's losing? Sony. They will be the next Atari if they're not careful.
Thanked by:
lolwut
I never said I was a wii fan. You're just making assumptions. It just really pissed me off that you think that just because somebody doesn't like/have an xbox, they are automatically a wiitard/nintendo fanboy.

and what's up with the "wii fans start wars" thing?

Shut up and get your facts straight, distinguished gentleman.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Yoir an idiot. All threads I posted here insult each company. I had the Xbox error, Wii fit being crap, and Sony being stubborn. Name one where I said the Wii is bad? As I said fans make me sick. Back on topic, Sony's getting ahead of themselves.
Thanked by: