Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Box Art] Rocket Knight Sparkster: New DS game!
I've been working on this for a while now.
Anyone remember Sparkster? He hasn't gotten the attention he used to, and seeing how he appeared in New International Track and Field, he's obviously not entirely forgotten. So I made this box art for a new Sparkster game for the DS.
[Image: rks1.jpg]
High quality version here.
Thanked by:
hey don't do that that isn't nice

I really miss Sparkster, he was amazing. Cry
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
I love the guy too, I recently got into his SNES game and I love it so much. Enough that I want to try to get the real game instead of just the rom.
Thanked by:
Hi Parakarry.

Anyway, as I said before, the front and back sparksters just don't match. For starters, the color, and the overall art style.
Thanked by:
Am i the only one who thought the sparkster game was horrible?
this is a sig

Thanked by:
(04-13-2009, 04:58 PM)BigG Wrote: Am i the only one who thought the sparkster game was horrible?
Yes you are.
Thanked by:
sparkster owns

this owns

you own(s)
Thanked by:
The front and back cover's art clash. The front cover lacks lack dynamic and you should have more screens at the back.
It's not a very eye-catching box, so work on the colours and layout.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
Well I wanted to have more screens but the one sprite I found just had the one pose.
And I know the front and back art looks different, but besides that, what Sparks is doing is pretty much great fitting for what I was going for.
Thanked by:
It says returns on the box, but I've never heard of Sparkster.
I can make games, movies, sprites, and more and I'm willing to help, unless the sprites you need are above nes style. I'm not the best.Tongue
Thanked by:
Sparkster is a classic. Go look it up NAOOOO.
Thanked by:
Probably before my time or I was too young to have played it. Or I just never heard of it. It all works.
I can make games, movies, sprites, and more and I'm willing to help, unless the sprites you need are above nes style. I'm not the best.Tongue
Thanked by:
I've never played sparkster on the snes but I've played rocket knight adventures on the genesis and loved it
I don't know if that sparkster art on the front cover is official or not but either way it's pretty terrible and doesn't look like sparkster and should be changed

that and the art isn't dynamic enough
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Well being how it was just a photoshopping I used some resources from deviantart (with credit of course). I know they don't look the same but what they're doing in general i really liked.
Thanked by: