Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pray Megaman Fans, Pray
Hoping for the best.
Chances are this is a hoax seeing as Rockman PM does this kinda' crap around april fools every year, but I am hoping so hard this is real.

Also, its MMX9 screenshots BTW.
Thanked by:
Holy shit.
I hope this is real. I really do. I've been wanting a new X game for so long. Fuck MM9. It's literally all about the X series.

I'm not diggin' the 16-bit idea, since it seems to be too based on nostalgia (MM9, lol) but hey, if it works it works.

PLEASE THIS BE REAL.
Thanked by:
Yeah, I'm not amazingly fond of the 16-bit idea here. I would have preferred something next-gen; either models, or a newly done sprite set surpassing both the 16-bit and 32-bit sprites. But oh well. A new X game is a new X game.

It just seems ironic, really; the X series has always been about evolution and expansion, both in technology and in the story; pulling a move like this due to the success of MM9 has in my eyes only cheapened the game, if it even exists.

Oh well. We can only hope.
Thanked by:
Hell, I'm fine with whatever they do as long as it's not clunky and slow-paced like Megaman X7.
X7 put 3D Megaman games on the do-not-play list, so not very many people even gave X8 a try, which is a shame, because X8 is easily my favorite one.
Thanked by:
X8 was pretty awesome, but honestly in retrospect I can't appreciate it nearly as much as X4 or X1. It mostly has the "soulless" graphics and the sub-par level design to blame for that, I think. I mean come on; Gigavolt man-o-war's level was awful, so was most of Avalanche Yeti's. There wasn't a single level with any water, no ladders to be found (while yes, they're not necessary they were still cool and useful occasionally in the old ones), excess of spikes as opposed to varied and meaningful challenge and just kind of a... 'washed out' sort of feel to alot of the levels. I mean come on, Orbital elevator Jacob was one of the worst levels in any game. /:

It's still a great game, don't get me wrong, I'm just a little dissapointed - it could have been so much more.
Thanked by:
I think the thing that I like about the game most is the gameplay itself, not the level design. X4-6 probably has my favorite level designs, but X8 has my favorite moves, gameplay and armors.

Plus, it's ALWAYS awesome to team up Zero and Layer, both using Sigma Blades.
Thanked by:
Fake.

I'd love an X9 more than anything but I know my Capcom and Axl is one thing that wouldn't be returning in a 16-bit game. Mainly cuz Axl is a distinguished gentleman, and because Capcom won't put that extra effort like Bass in MM9.

Besides, RPM has done this every year. The past few years we had MMZX:AF(April Fools, nonetheless) and Rockman and Forte Powered Up by Zan Sidera, Robert Oaks and Blackbeltdude.

http://sigehiro.whitesnow.jp/zxaf.html
http://pixeljoint.com/pixelart/18477.htm

AND HOW I HATE THEM ALL FOR TOYING WITH ME. ;__;
Thanked by:
If it's not Battle Network 7, I don't care. >=/

Also yeah. Obvious troll.
Thanked by:
Well obviously it's an april fools joke, but that is pretty much besides the point. The thread is about how much people want an X9 as much as it is about the more then likely fake X9 here~
Thanked by:
The only thing I want more than an X9 is a Legends 3.

And yeah, this is just an April Fools Joke by Blackbeltdude just like before.
Thanked by:
Honestly I love X3 the most out of the whole series. Amazing music, great levels, and it was the first time you could use zero.
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
I think it would be awesome for a mmx9

P.S. I agree also with grooveman, we need mmbn7
Thanked by:
MMBN7 isn't happening, that series ended. MMX never officially ended and a sequel would rake in the cash like nothing else.

Also Kaikimi speaks the truth.
Thanked by:
we need megaman xtreme 3

now thats where its at
Thanked by:
Oh man I forgot about Xtreme. Xtreme was awesome.
Thanked by: