Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
transformers
Ok welcome to the transfomer animated project. You can submit ANIMATED transformers for this project. Any costom or real Animated characters are permited!

Attached Files
.bmp   optimus.bmp (Size: 316.2 KB / Downloads: 324)
Thanked by:
Not a Project.

Moved to Sprite Discussion.
Thanked by:
Can we get an admin to shut off the attachments system ? This shit is annoying.
Thanked by:
I really like how he walks.

Seriously, study how he walks and don't go adding unrealistic crap.
Thanked by:
Not going to look at it until I don't have to download it
Thanked by:
(03-24-2009, 07:27 AM)mozzy Wrote: Not going to look at it until I don't have to download it

You can view attachments without downloading.
this is a sig

Thanked by:
(03-24-2009, 02:47 AM)Osiris Wrote: Can we get an admin to shut off the attachments system ? This shit is annoying.

Unfortunately, we can't.
Dazz says people use it for submissions or something. Pretty lame I know.
Thanked by:
this is quite possibly the best sprite I have ever seen
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Stop using attachments, this isn't Conceptart unlike there we don't like it when people us them. Please use imageshack. Also you might wanna look at a tutorial on how to make pixelart. Or go sit in a corner and think about what you've done wrong.
Thanked by:
When creating a series of sprites for an animation (as you have) you need to redraw parts of the sprite, not re-arrange parts of the existing sprite. It makes it look much too rigid.
Thanked by:
ahahhaha oh wow this rocks!
Thanked by:
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1181/optimus.png
Thanked by:
The lineart is very messy, especially for the first one. His walking is not robotic while the transformer is, the quality isn't very good, and there is no shading.
Thanked by:
Good for a start. The walking looks a LOT like marching... try to work with limbs on paper, then try to do it in sprite form. Drawing bending limbs on a robot is also quite hard. If I can remember right, every series has a way that they bend their limbs. Via mechanical joint or sommat. The detail you pay attention to in their looks is good and it shows potential.

Positive criticism ftw!

Edit: Also, try to look at yourself in a mirror and see how you move when you stand. Even though they're robots, Cybertronians are very human in personality. And as such, doesn't stand like an action figure might stand in a box.
Thanked by:
i need some one to make prowl please.
Thanked by: