Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
First Custom Sprite C+C Please?
So I started working on this sprite of a fighting hotdog last night. I only have the first frame of his idle stance done, but some C+C would be nice.

[Image: weiner.png]
[Image: bannergc.jpg]
Click here to go to my forum, Infinity Continues.

Those who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear. - Rose
Thanked by:
You need more contrast on the shading make it darker and more noticable the gloves are jaggy fix em so they can be smooth and round the one near his face needs to be fixed also make a bigger and rounded more.
Thanked by:
OK, thanks, ill get to that.

Edit: Fixed,anything else?

Thanked by:
MUch better but there still some things i would fix the shoes shading it wierd because its a little to much compare to the shading to the body. The glove a little better but there a flat spot on the right idk if you see it round it more.From what i can tell you light source is coming from the left re shade the glove so the shadeing on the right. Because the right glove right now looks like the light source is up and the left one looks like the light source is left up. Make all the shading match comming from one spot in you case its the light coming from the left. You get what im saying??
Thanked by:
I think I saw what you were talking about so I think I fixed It.

Thanked by:
You shouldn't hide the sausage's face, it substracts a lot to the character. I think you should try and convey a texture effect, and make his stance a bit more credible: his feet should be pressing the ground firmly, not merely touch it. The right foot should be folded and the left foot shouldn't curve like that. I have the impression your sprite is in the process of punching... I would've put both arms up for guard. i think the legs seem a bit too far forward.
I quite like the idea apart from these nitpicks Smile
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
Ill Move his hand away from his face, and fix his feet. But this is just supposed to be an Idle stance.

Thanked by: