Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MadWorld
Releases tomorrow.
Who's getting it ?

If you don't know about this stylish and awesomely brutal game for the Wii, Google it now.
Thanked by: seanson98, seanson98
If you don't know about it
UGH
I want it so much.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
I will get this one at some point.

Maybe I'll get gears 2 with it.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(03-09-2009, 04:37 PM)Rakia Wrote: If you don't know about it
UGH
I want it so much.

Ur 2 young, lol.

I won't get it on release. Not by a long shot. I want to see if the busy black-and-white is too visually jarring, or if they fuck up the controls.

It's an interesting and ambitious game, but they could quite easily screw it up.
Thanked by:
I watched a 15-minute gameplay video (on IGN of all places lol) and it looks pretty damn solid. you can tell where everything is, and the controls look excellently smooth.
Thanked by:
It looks fun, but I can't see how the game is going to change much as you progress.
Looks like something fun to play in short burst.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
(03-09-2009, 04:57 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote:
(03-09-2009, 04:37 PM)Rakia Wrote: If you don't know about it
UGH
I want it so much.

Ur 2 young, lol.

I won't get it on release. Not by a long shot. I want to see if the busy black-and-white is too visually jarring, or if they fuck up the controls.

It's an interesting and ambitious game, but they could quite easily screw it up.

I know D=
And I still don't have No More Heroes =\
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
(03-09-2009, 05:00 PM)Goemar Wrote: It looks fun, but I can't see how the game is going to change much as you progress.
Looks like something fun to play in short burst.
The DeathWatch Challenges are what keep most levels varying throughout the game, that and the amount of interactive environments is crazy, and there's a handful of weapons that you can get just by ripping it from the ground. Hundreds of different kill methods.
Not to mention that it's also multiplayer. I think 2-player splitscreen, but I think there might also be online elements. I don't remember exactly.
Thanked by:
(03-09-2009, 04:58 PM)Tyvonnosaurus Rex Wrote: I watched a 15-minute gameplay video (on IGN of all places lol) and it looks pretty damn solid. you can tell where everything is, and the controls look excellently smooth.

Unfortunately watching videos doesn't give a good read of the controls.

The demo videos for SSX Blur? BEAUTIFUL COOL AND AWESOME

Actual controls? Retarded inaccurate horseshit. It's not going to kill me if I wait a month or two anyway. :V
Thanked by:
No, someone's actually playing the game and reviewing the game and whatnot. It sounded pretty solid, except for the Lock-On which you apparently have to hold for like half a second in order for it to lock on.
Thanked by:
hell yeah i'm gettin' this shit on launch

for some reason i can't stop playing Sonic and the Black Knight, which didn't get very good reception

so the difference between this and that game are going to be like
huge

i'm nervously awaiting its release <Cute
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
It comes out tomorrow? Wow..

It looks really interesting, but I'm not sure about buying it on launch day. I might wait awhile before I decide to get it.
Thanked by:
Gonna be honest. I sold my Wii months ago.
Thanked by:
My Wii does get huge dust build ups on it...
But still, keep hanging onto it for those few little gems that kill a month of my time.

Probably wait for this to hit the bargain bin, actual good Wii games seem to fall in price pretty quickly.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
Game owns.
Go get it now.

The only thing frustrating is the Lock-On, it's still a bit confusing even two hours after playing.
But in all honesty you most likely won't be using the Lock-On unless you're in a boss fight.
Thanked by: