Vg Sprites: Battle Backgrounds, FF 1, 2 and 3
WaxPoetic: Playable Characters, Final Fantasy 3
CrapCom: SMB3 Objects

I have references to the Final Fantasy series in here
I will list them here:
Warmech: Enemy from FF1

[Image: ChaosandAnxietyPrologue.png]
Thanked by:
I like how it was getting all serious throughout and then in the very last frame, he gets giant overkill beams to the face for comic relief

Also, don't get too down on the crits I'm about to dish out

But honestly, your color choices are rather blah. it's all purples, blacks, red and blues - yeah, I get that you want to portray a dark, atmosphere of evil (as given away by the name, which honestly isn't all that hot) but it's really hard to do so with eight-bit NES sprites.

Dark and NES really don't go, and when they do it usually makes for a game that you can't see at all on your television :/

Also the dialogue

the dialogue is a bit modern for a time period with ninjas and kings. No matter how many mechs there are, there still needs to be some sort of "nobility" in their speech. If you've played Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon... dialogue similar to that.

BRING IT DARK KNIGHTS OF BARAVIA
C'MON WHAT YOU GOT WHAT YOU GOT
C'MON DARK KNIGHTS YOU AIN'T GOT NUTTIN ON ME
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
the watermark kinda looks like it's dialogue due to how it's positioned

also do you actually even know what anxiety means
Thanked by:
I think the concept eludes him yet. As in, it didn't work out.
Because your comic didn't work out.
><; It was a pain to read, to say the least.

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by: