Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Games that need a sequel
There are a lot of games that need a sequel to it. Ristar, Kid Icarus, and Joy Mech Fighter would be three of the most anticipated, yet least-saw-coming sequels in my opinion. what game do you think should have a sequel?
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
Pff whatever to those.

Psychonauts DEMANDS a sequel.
As does Another Code, a 3rd non-platforman Paper Mario, and The World Ends With You (Call it The World Begins With You, and set it in Central London. I'd buy 2 copies).

After the mediocrefest that was Golden Sun 2, I'm unenthusiastic about a 3rd installment.
Thanked by:
I demand Mario Paint : A Wiivoution nao.

Thanked by:
Those games will surely get Game of the year. I'm not that familiar with "World Ends with You" is it as good as everyone said or better?
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
Bug
Clockwork Knight
Fighting Vipers
Panzer Dragoon (Orta was poorly executed)
Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle.
~Michelangelo

[Image: 3xzb5z]
Thanked by:
Fable, Metroid Fusion
[Image: CQLlJY0.png]
Thanked by:
GUN really should get a sequel.
Thanked by:
I demand Luigi's Mansion 2, Sonic Adventure 3, Chibi-Robo 2, and Pikmin 3. And I also demand that Naughty Dog buys back Crash Bandicoot and makes Crash Bandicoot 4, because the first 3 were epic.
I don't get it, either.
Thanked by:
Metroid Fusion
Mega Man X8 (do it right please)
Mega Man 8 (or just an mm9 anyway)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Thanked by:
Chdonga Wrote:Those games will surely get Game of the year. I'm not that familiar with "World Ends with You" is it as good as everyone said or better?

Definitely, and at the end it seems there just wouldn't be room for TWEWY 2 unless they use new characters for the game, though it is very unlikely that they will...

But a game I would LOVE to see a sequel too is journey to silius, or at least see it on VC.
Thanked by:
Pigyman Wrote:And I also demand that Insomniac buys back Spyro and makes Spyro the Dragon 4, because the first 3 were epic.

Added.

Also:

Ristar
Dynamite Heady
Joy Mech Fight
A DECENT RAYMAN SEQUAL! No more Raving Rabbids please, just a flat out Rayman platformer Game.
Adventure Island
Mark of the Wolves
And maybe more that I missed.
[Image: veryfunnyguys.png] Very funny, guys. T_T
Thanked by:
Saguchi Wrote:Dynamite Heady

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISSSSS
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
I kinda think Amazing Island should get a sequel, with something as innovative as that, it could've been so much better, that game had potential, but lost it when you could only do so much with the monster.

of course, Amasing island 2 is probably just Spore
There is nothing to understand, that's why nothing understands it
Thanked by:
lick my nick Wrote:Metroid Fusion

Gizmonicgamer Wrote:Metroid Fusion

Someone is looking for blowjob points

But in all Seriousness

GOD DAMN MAKE METROID DREAD!
[Image: yeaaaa.png]
Thanked by:
no more heroes
Thanked by: