Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[VG] Hell Maximum (possibly Hell Max. 2)
Hey I'd like to show some of my deep thoughts to peeps on the forum (that means you):

Maximus: Main character rebels against his organization. After he exit's the sewer he is sprayed on his forearm with a strange bio contaminant. Maximus is given the power to form sells on his forearm and launch them ( killing the baddies on one condition). The cells can form various shapes but limited sizes the over cell usage will make his arm crumble and turn into molecular dust. A scientist nails a gadget that will recreate and multiply the cell productivity and prevent the contamination from reaching further to his body (before he becomes a screaming death trap). Maximus also gets an old turret gun his grandpa carried throughout WWII and gets it updated to shoot like a mini gun (rotating barrel inside) and a powerful and a little loud cannon shot.

I will update after I get some questions and people start to wonder about other characters.(I will answer) so ask wonder and share some of your Ideas i can ad to my VG.
frig sigs (That rymes)
Support halocharm (Since everyone hates me why bother going here) Halocharm
http://roodiedoodie.files.wordpress.com/...=280&h=660
Apes taking over the world... 0/10 in origonality

Thanked by:
I'd suggest adding a coherent plot
that'd be super
Thanked by:
(03-06-2009, 04:04 PM)Zeemort Wrote: I'd suggest adding a coherent plot
that'd be super

there is a plot it will be explained...later... now I want some questions about the game...
frig sigs (That rymes)

Thanked by:
(03-06-2009, 04:00 PM)Cjslick Wrote: Hey I'd like to show some of my deep thoughts to peeps on the forum (that means you):

Maximus: Main character rebels against his organization. After he exit's the sewer he is sprayed on his forearm with a strange bio contaminant. Maximus is given the power to form sells on his forearm and launch them ( killing the baddies on one condition). The cells can form various shapes but limited sizes the over cell usage will make his arm crumble and turn into molecular dust. A scientist nails a gadget that will recreate and multiply the cell productivity and prevent the contamination from reaching further to his body (before he becomes a screaming death trap). Maximus also gets an old turret gun his grandpa carried throughout WWII and gets it updated to shoot like a mini gun (rotating barrel inside) and a powerful and a little loud cannon shot.

I will update after I get some questions and people start to wonder about other characters.(I will answer) so ask wonder and share some of your Ideas i can ad to my VG.

T_T
Thanked by:
If you don't have any questions to post... GET LOST!!
frig sigs (That rymes)

Thanked by:
here's one:

Why are you such a bad poster?
Thanked by: plazinsky, plazinsky
UPDATE!!!!

The elements: Each element carries a certain move that Maximus can obtain a special skill. He has to try and prevent his enemies from obtaining the sacred elements he has been told about. He fails in the first game and ties in the sequel.

Enemies and other characters come later... Ninja
frig sigs (That rymes)

Thanked by:
does this even have a storyline or are you just coming up with this as you type
Thanked by:
(03-10-2009, 03:40 PM)Cjslick Wrote: UPDATE!!!!

The elements: Each element carries a certain move that Maximus can obtain a special skill. He has to try and prevent his enemies from obtaining the sacred elements he has been told about. He fails in the first game and ties in the sequel.

Enemies and other characters come later... Ninja

Why don't we add the Dark Brotherhood of Evil or some other dumb cliche.

Thanked by:
"Maximus also gets an old turret gun his grandpa carried throughout WWII"

So... his grandpa had superhuman strength...?
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
(03-10-2009, 06:20 PM)Kaikimi Wrote: "Maximus also gets an old turret gun his grandpa carried throughout WWII"

It was a M2A2 one machine gun in WWII he kinda carried it but if they needed it he'd set it up it's not so heavy, your probably thinking of the ammo box THAT'S heavy, He carries the belts so no he really didn't need superhuman strength...
(03-10-2009, 05:00 PM)Tyvonnosaurus Rex Wrote: does this even have a storyline or are you just coming up with this as you type

No, I had this for a while I will explain the story line Maximus and the elements will give you a hint of it... Ninja
frig sigs (That rymes)

Thanked by:
i'm sure you literally just came up with that answer right now too
Thanked by:
(03-11-2009, 04:04 PM)Tyvonnosaurus Rex Wrote: i'm sure you literally just came up with that answer right now too

Do you want to bet money on that (lol only kidding)... let me update...

Horev: He has a thin background in the first but a larger role in the second. Horev was a near emperor of the town until the Holy Philosopher (on Maximus's side), has stopped the evil he has planned. Horev was banished for dishonoring his family and his warlock father, turned him into a curse...

General Istujemae: A man who was a weak, lowly soldier. He was promoted by Horev to lead the army since the first general, General Davius (Maximus's father) refused, and was never to be seen again(most likely killed). during his reign, the Holy Philosopher has sensed bad come (unfortunately too late), The general is a veteran, (lead for a while since he needed to stabbed and captured Horev's Worst enemies but left out the Philosopher) with a shortsword he crafted when he was first selected into the army. After he obtains all of the elements, He becomes someone totally else...

Wait some more, C+Q about the game are acceptable Smile.
frig sigs (That rymes)

Thanked by:
You're making up shit as you type. Please at least make a coherent first post, which logically explains different aspects of your 'VG' using headings and subheadings.

Otherwise who knows what will happen? B)
Thanked by:
(03-10-2009, 06:20 PM)Kaikimi Wrote: "Maximus also gets an old turret gun his grandpa carried throughout WWII"

[Image: heavy.png]
Thanked by: