Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
translation patch for stafy 1-3?
do they exist?
Thanked by:
Nope. Not one for any of them.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
It's a good thing they make the games' UI easy enough for preschoolers to understand, isn't it? Big Grin

[after picking up a stafy game you'll be like WHAT I'M NOT EVEN JAPANESE AND I CAN UNDERSTAND IT]
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
wat    
this is a sig

Thanked by:
(03-04-2009, 11:34 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [after picking up a stafy game you'll be like WHAT I'M NOT EVEN JAPANESE AND I CAN UNDERSTAND IT]

yeah i've already played the first 3 i just thought it'd be nice to know what's happening brother
Thanked by:
(03-04-2009, 03:40 PM)king of scots Wrote:
(03-04-2009, 11:34 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [after picking up a stafy game you'll be like WHAT I'M NOT EVEN JAPANESE AND I CAN UNDERSTAND IT]

yeah i've already played the first 3 i just thought it'd be nice to know what's happening brother

oh i see. :<

Like, story mode dialogue and stuff. why exactly the little mermaid suddenly is having a fit. not just HELP ME HELP ME STAFY but THE MERMAID KINGDOM IS AT PERIL AND PRINCE GABARIUS HAS NOT RETURNED, SAVE US STAFY.

hmm

a lot of people say though that you don't really need to know Japanese to understand the story; probably why no one's really took on the task of translating it.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
Well, you don't need to know japanese to progress...

It's not really hard to figure out what to do... Cept for that one part in the ice level of one of the games where you have to talk to a buncha people in order.
Thanked by: