Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Don't read this if you have a tiny
Wang.

More Mecho Wars.

[Image: mw_pj.png]

More from Mecho Wars. I recreated 2 screens from the game that were posted on kotaku, but without the NPA of course.

http://kotaku.com/5162760/luc-bernards-m...this-month

Overworld sprites were co-made by OSM.

http://pixeljoint.com/pixelart/40673.htm
Thanked by:
Wow FFFFFFFFdposfkpsdofkpsdofk Awesome
the colors makes me smile.
Thanked by:
Those are absolutely beautiful Heart
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
You always do incredible work.

But I must be honest you're work is too good for Luc Bernard.

Thanked by:
(03-02-2009, 07:56 PM)koopaul Wrote: You always do incredible work.

But I must be honest you're work is too good for Luc Bernard.

Anyone on this site is too good for that kid.

Awesome shit, yo
Thanked by:
Amazing.

Shame I don't have nor plan to get an iPhone.
Thanked by:
Thanks for the comments guys.
Thanked by:
Just a question: Who the hell is Luc Bernard?
Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

EDIT: Now, 4 years have passed, and I`m an english teacher. Heart
Thanked by:
(03-03-2009, 01:12 PM)JosephSeraph Wrote: Just a question: Who the hell is Luc Bernard?

Google should provide you with everything you need to know.
Thanked by:
Many thanks for the Obvious and Agressive answer, but i did tried google and i just saw drawings and something about a princess DS game.

... I bet you will never hear such an answer come to my mouth. oh well.
Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

Thanked by:
If you must know BaB here is doing work for Luc Bernard, a game developer who made Eternity's Child.

He's what you call an indie game developer.

Thanked by:
Joseph, it wasn't an agressive answer XD stop being a drama queen, go check wikipedia or something, make sure you enter right keywords

*edit* XD dam koopaul, we posted at same time
Thanked by:
(03-03-2009, 02:54 PM)nairenu Wrote: Joseph, it wasn't an agressive answer XD stop being a drama queen, go check wikipedia or something, make sure you enter right keywords
\

meh, IMO anyone who says "Just Google it" rather than making a thoughtful/helpful reply is being aggressive...

*shrugs*
Thanked by:
(03-03-2009, 02:53 PM)koopaul Wrote: If you must know BaB here is doing work for Luc Bernard, a game developer who made Eternity's Child.

He's what you call an indie game developer.

He's what you call a wannabe commercial developer.
Thanked by:
(03-03-2009, 02:54 PM)nairenu Wrote: make sure you enter right keywords

I kinda suck at keywords, no really. i spent 5 hours in search for chemical evolution theory illustrations sunday, for a school project. SUNDAY!!!!!! T_T

Now, returning to the topic´s meaning... I really like the cartunny feeling of your sprites. though i don´t like the darknes, saturation and contrast, everything else is alright, and the darkness thing are only MY personal preference...

Thanked by: