Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[sprite comic] Narutos
Hey, check out my sprite comics!
I know they might be cheesy; im not very good in the comedy/comics art Shy
All sprites ripped by me (look at signature)
(village backgrounds ripped by Naruto[NU])
Heres one called Ramen Race:
[Image: Ramenracecomic.png]
Another called Hinata is mad:
[Image: HinataMadcomic.png]
Tell me whats good or bad (:
I'll add more maybe...Surprise
[Image: SpriteClick.png]
Check it out!!! ↑click↑

Big GrinNaruto RulesBig Grin
Thanked by:
as much as i hate the comic ((just dont like narut0gay)) i do like how you went about it (dialog boxes instead of word bubbles)
Thanked by:
(03-01-2009, 04:09 AM)Solitaire Wrote: as much as i hate the comic ((just dont like narut0gay)) i do like how you went about it (dialog boxes instead of word bubbles)

haha its ok, i know people have different opinions about naruto
and thanks, i didnt use word bubbles cuz there was no room for them :/
Check it out!!! ↑click↑

Thanked by:
The humore is pretty okay. The way you did the dialouge was different.....but, I can see it was the best way to do it, with how you set it up.
Thanked by:
(03-01-2009, 03:19 PM)kyrtuck Wrote: The humore is pretty okay. The way you did the dialouge was different.....but, I can see it was the best way to do it, with how you set it up.
Yea, i know. Im not that creative :/
The way i did the dialogue was the only way i could think of, since i couldnt fit any speech bubbles into such a small pic Surprise
Check it out!!! ↑click↑

Thanked by:
WHY DID YOU HURT ME????
Thanked by:
I don't read/watch Naruto because I'm not a homosexual, but I heard Hinata was dead or something.
Thanked by:
fucking naruto.
Thanked by:
Wow.

This is actually as good as the real show.
Thanked by:
(03-02-2009, 04:50 PM)Xof E.H. Toeg Wrote: Wow.

This is actually as good as the real show.
So do u like naruto or not? o.O

Krade:
-____-
No one is really sure if Hinata is dead or not. Well with the exception of the author of naruto.
Check it out!!! ↑click↑

Thanked by:
(he was insulting the show)
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
(03-02-2009, 06:51 PM)Phantom K Wrote: (he was insulting the show)
ok that makes more sense now -_____-
Check it out!!! ↑click↑

Thanked by:
I read and keep up to date on the Japanese manga almost religiously. Is it a great show? Not really, it's just one of the few things left from the world of Anime that I take any interest in.

As for your comic? It's horrible.
Things like this are the main reason that people hate Naruto, aside from it being a kids show in the first place and having similar humor to this at times.

Neither comic had any point to them, and their jokes were both lame.

Shino wins? Why? He wasn't even in any of the panels. There's not even a funny explanation for his victory.

Hinata gets mad. Okay. She looks mad. Okay. She's really mad. Okay. Punchline?

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by:
(03-03-2009, 06:21 PM)Oddball Wrote: I read and keep up to date on the Japanese manga almost religiously. Is it a great show? Not really, it's just one of the few things left from the world of Anime that I take any interest in.

As for your comic? It's horrible.
Things like this are the main reason that people hate Naruto, aside from it being a kids show in the first place and having similar humor to this at times.

Neither comic had any point to them, and their jokes were both lame.

Shino wins? Why? He wasn't even in any of the panels. There's not even a funny explanation for his victory.

Hinata gets mad. Okay. She looks mad. Okay. She's really mad. Okay. Punchline?
Shino winning was the point of the comic, and the point of making him winner was to put humor in it
If you dont like it, ok then Blank

Hinata gets mad. Punch line right there.
Check it out!!! ↑click↑

Thanked by:
>:[

^^ punchline right there
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: