Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (X360)
Rare recently announced the title for the 3rd Banjo-Kazooie game, which most fans probably thought was going to be called "Banjo-Threeie".

[Image: 300px-Bktightrope.jpg]
[Image: 300px-Bktown.jpg]

Debut Trailer
Gameplay Trailer "Air to Ground"
Pictures of Confirmed Characters

Apparently, most of the game is going to involve vehicles. You can construct your own in a workshop (shown in the trailers) in a way similar to the Gummi Ships from Kingdom Hearts. It also apparently takes place 8 years after Banjo-Tooie.

Confirmed Characters
Banjo & Kazooie (of course)
Mumbo Jumbo (sporting a pair of overalls)
Humba Wumba
Grunty (with a fishtank for a head?)
Klungo
Pikelet (a new character, he's chief of police in Showdown Town)
Bottles the Mole (back from the grave?)
Mr. Patch (the blow-up dino from Tooie's circus world; seen being fought in an airship battle)
Clanker (the metallic fish from the first game)
Weldar (the boss from Grunty Industries in Tooie, who is a giant welding torch)
Lord of Games (another villain, also known as LOG; he creates a world full of challenges for Banjo & Kazooie to go through)

Confirmed Worlds
Showdown Town (the new "hub world" like Isle O' Hags)
Spiral Mountain (said to be more "cartoon-like" than the previous games)
Mad Monster Mansion (returning from the first game, but in Klungo's Play Emporium)
Nutty Acres (Looks artificially made)
Klungo's Play Emporium ("Banjo World" is here, where you can go to Mad Monster Mansion and do stuff from the previous games)
Thanked by:
[Image: marioinbknab.png]

Repostin'
[Image: luigibrawlsig.png]
Thanked by:
Ack! I should've double-checked! Had I known that there was another thread for this, I never would have posted this.Sad
Thanked by:
droginator Wrote:Ack! I should've double-checked! Had I known that there was another thread for this, I never would have posted this.Sad

Nah, I said repostin' cause I had already posted that in the PT thread.
[Image: luigibrawlsig.png]
Thanked by:
Clanker was one of my favorite characters, reminded me of Lord Jabu Jabu from OoT. xD
Thanked by:
Jolly Roger (the frog bartender in Jolly Roger Bay, from Tooie) is back too.
[Image: 300px-Bktown.jpg]
On the left.

I never got to Clanker; I was afraid of underwater areas as a kid.Sad
Thanked by:
I think that Rhino is the Rhino from Tooie who sold cheeseburgers also, he was such a minor character that I forgot his name lol.
Thanked by:
Yesterday, I read an Electronic Gaming Monthly article saying that Kazooie's only uses are balancing on tightropes and using something called "Mumbo's Magic Wrench", and, due to the responsibilities of the wrench, won't act cruel anymore, meaning no more funny insults.Sad The wrench is used to move objects and flip vehicles that fell over.

It also seems like there's almost nothing to do on foot in the worlds besides Showdown Town. It's all vehicles. Why is Bottles here to supposedly "teach moves"? Mumbo's not a shaman anymore; he's a mechanic who runs Mumbo's Motors, where you put together your vehicles.
Thanked by:
Wow... this game is gonna SUCK! =(
Thanked by:
droginator Wrote:Yesterday, I read an Electronic Gaming Monthly article saying that Kazooie's only uses are balancing on tightropes and using something called "Mumbo's Magic Wrench", and, due to the responsibilities of the wrench, won't act cruel anymore, meaning no more funny insults.Sad The wrench is used to move objects and flip vehicles that fell over.

It also seems like there's almost nothing to do on foot in the worlds besides Showdown Town. It's all vehicles. Why is Bottles here to supposedly "teach moves"? Mumbo's not a shaman anymore; he's a mechanic who runs Mumbo's Motors, where you put together your vehicles.

whoa...
that's depressing
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
This game would probably be a lot more appealing if they didn't tack Banjo & Kazooie on it
[Image: untitledre6.gif]
PJ ~ Devi ~ Sheezy
Thanked by:
They could've made vehicles a non-essential part of the game, but noooo, they had to make it so that you can basically get nothing accomplished on foot.Sad
Thanked by:
well you'll have to be able to get something accomplished because older levels apparently are returning in Klungos Play Emporium "Banjo Land."

It'll be awefully hard to do Mad Monster Mansion again without 90% of your moves.

What a shame about Kazooie, it seems like she's being stripped of all her charm and made into more of a sidekick rather than a co-star, completely undoing all the justice Tooie did for her, making her more important than Banjo later in the game.
Thanked by:
I'm really gonna get pissed if Kazooie talks with polite speech. Or doesn't insult anyone in the game.

Also, they had better learn good moves! If the only moves you learn are "Rat-a-tat-Run over enemies" or something along those lines...Sad
Thanked by:
Oh come on! Looking at the trailers, I like the N64 graphics
more than those ones. They could have made them more like
the artworks in the user manuals.

Grunty: Dammit, she's finally dead! She's already been a
skeleton in BT.

Kazooie: Kazooie not being mean and essential (flying, shooting,
solo moves Heart) is like a cactus without stings.

Mumbo: Wtf... Mumbo's the most antitechnological guy in
the whole game. Except the washing mashine thingy. xD They
can't make him a mechanic.

And Humba looks like a "sexy car accessoire".

You can't stick a Banjo-Kazooie label onto it and suppose it
to work.
[Image: shyguysig.gif]
# Yellow Shy Guy Front
Thanked by: