Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wolf
This is the topic for the SSB Project Wolf sheet.
Thanked by:
[Image: wolf.png]
Why do I insist on attempting loose outlines on very low sleep and a decent alcohol content?
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
that's a really good start
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Hes too lo to the ground. I know hes like that in Brawl, but at least make him a bit more upright
Thanked by: Baegal
(02-10-2010, 10:41 AM)Aurapigonstilts Wrote: Hes too lo to the ground. I know hes like that in Brawl, but at least make him a bit more upright

*Unthank*

I love it. It's a great start. His being too low doesn't bother me at all. In fact, it looks more wolflike and works for me.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Phantom Killah, Solink
It looks great so far :]
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
That head is just wonderful. I wouldn't change a thing there.
You're the color, you're the movement, and the spin.
Thanked by:
(02-10-2010, 10:54 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote:
(02-10-2010, 10:41 AM)Aurapigonstilts Wrote: Hes too lo to the ground. I know hes like that in Brawl, but at least make him a bit more upright

*Unthank*

I love it. It's a great start. His being too low doesn't bother me at all. In fact, it looks more wolflike and works for me.

Well, I agree with his position and all, but won't this new stance affect how his moves will be sprited, since they'll be different from Brawl's?
woop
Thanked by:
Not really. He'll just be a little more closer to the ground. I'm sure it can still be sprited the same only the ending and starting sprites might have to be changed from Brawl's animations.

I must say though, his left arm looks pretty long. 'Dunno if it's me but I'm throwing that out there just in case.
Strive for victory. Vanquish defeat. And always pack the extra 1up.
Thanked by:
(02-10-2010, 05:45 PM)Bazzoka Wrote: I must say though, his left arm looks pretty long. 'Dunno if it's me but I'm throwing that out there just in case.

I know exactly what you mean. One one had it seems to go quite a ways out, but at the same time we have to account for his heavy lean and his shoulder and all of that so it might be about the right size, I'd be interested to hear more input on that though.
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
We're having to sprite a whole new sheet anyway. it's just a matter of slightly changing the way the Brawl hitboxes line up.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(02-11-2010, 12:24 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: We're having to sprite a whole new sheet anyway. it's just a matter of slightly changing the way the Brawl hitboxes line up.

I didn't mean it like that. I meant when his attacks are in progress, a kick/slash will have to be sprited different than Brawl since he's lower to the ground now. idk, it just doesn't seem right to me. :/
woop
Thanked by:
Thats what I meant before. Every pose will be hard to sprite if thats his Idle. Can you imagine how low down his ducking pose would be if his Idle is that low down?
Thanked by:
@ Aura: It doesn't matter, we can sprite the moves to match the idle. So it really isn't worth changing the stance, it gives Wolf more of a hunter's (exactly like a wolf) style for the game.
Thanked by:
(02-11-2010, 02:35 PM)Brawler1207 Wrote: @ Aura: It doesn't matter, we can sprite the moves to match the idle. So it really isn't worth changing the stance, it gives Wolf more of a hunter's (exactly like a wolf) style for the game.

Well, I guess that'd be fine. But Aura does have a point with his crouch.
woop
Thanked by: