Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pikachu*
This is the topic for the SSB Project Pikachu sheet.
Thanked by:
[Image: pikat.png]

this is what I've done on Pikachu. I have a few more poses being worked on, but they're mostly just half-done sprites and lines. Nothing else presentable
Thanked by:
Hunched over Pikachu is pretty funny looking. On one hand I want to say the head looks a bit funny, but on the other, it really looks about right. Maybe it's the ears?
Thanked by:
By hunched over do you mean the one on the far right in the middle row? That was just an older version. In the old project topic, I tried a bunch of different sprites and standing positions. He's not really hunched over, its just Pikachu's body type. He stands like that in-game.
Thanked by:
Yeah, I meant the far right. Disregard then. Tongue
Thanked by:
The highlight on his eye makes him look angry. Either add contrast around that area or get rid of it.
Thanked by:
Tried getting rid of the highlight on the eye. And I finished a crouching pose. The tail down is the crouch move itself. the tail up is when he's doing his B attack, he crouches down.

[Image: pika.png]
Thanked by:
(02-26-2009, 04:20 PM)EpicWes Wrote: Tried getting rid of the highlight on the eye. And I finished a crouching pose. The tail down is the crouch move itself. the tail up is when he's doing his B attack, he crouches down.

[Image: pika.png]

crounching is good in effect btw the eyes i don't know about them they make him look blind try use a lil bit of dark grey into his eyes
Thanked by:
Maybe keep the highlight, but use a darker color for it, or blend around the eyes a bit more.
Thanked by:
Running without tail.

[Image: pikarun.gif]
Thanked by:
Cool. Maybe make the ears move a bit?

As for your sig, yes, goodly is the correct usage, but you spelled "amount" incorrectly. Tongue
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
OK.
[Image: pikarunq.gif]

Also, I know. The point of my sig is to confuse people with grammar and spelling. You're the first to notice ammount.
Thanked by:
Much better. Great job.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Somewhat of an opinion, but I think Pikachu should face directly right when he runs...
Thanked by:
Tried it with sideways head.

[Image: pikarunside.gif]
Thanked by: