Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
"Tales of" Series
Does anyone like the Tales series? You know, games like Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Destiny. I'm a huge fan of it. My favoirte game is Tales of Eternia, and my favorite character is Reid Hershel. Is anyone else a fan?
Thanked by:
I'm a fan of the game mechanics, but not especially to any iteration of the series.
I live for the day that Namco teams up with Nintendo and makes Tales of Pokémon.
Thanked by:
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:I'm a fan of the game mechanics, but not especially to any iteration of the series.
I live for the day that Namco teams up with Nintendo and makes Tales of Pokémon.

Game mechanics? You mean the battle system or something?

Tales of Pokemon? Hmm...I'm surprised no one have thought of that already.
Thanked by:
Nearly all the Tales Of games follow the same gameplay formula (even right down to the whole cooking thing), with the exception of the depth of field in the 3D games. I like this system very much, but many of the the games star annoying characters or shallow plots; stopping me from getting attached to an actual game.

That said, Regal is the best character ever, and I would do unspeakable fanboyish things to him if he were real.
Thanked by:
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:Nearly all the Tales Of games follow the same gameplay formula (even right down to the whole cooking thing), with the exception of the depth of field in the 3D games. I like this system very much, but many of the the games star annoying characters or shallow plots; stopping me from getting attached to an actual game.

That said, Regal is the best character ever, and I would do unspeakable fanboyish things to him if he were real.

Ah, I see.

Regal is going to be in the Tales of Symphonia game for the Wii, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. He doesn't have his shackles anymore.
Thanked by:
I'm a Tales fan. I don't really have a favorite game, but for a favorite character, I'd have to say Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss.
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:I live for the day that Namco teams up with Nintendo and makes Tales of Pokémon.
Lol, that'd be a cool idea.
Thanked by:
i am a fan i love it
i like almost all the characters
Thanked by:
Excellent necropost there, buddy!
Thanked by:
Indeed.
Thanked by:
Yup.
[Image: tumblr_lctx1p6L3L1qzvjn8o1_500.gif]
Thanked by: