Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm not here to cause trouble
I am serious in what I say; I WAS mewthriii, but I have dropped the username because everywhere I use it people start to hate me. So, I have decided to take on my penname, David Reinold.

I would also like to apologize for how I acted at Pixeltendo. I was rather depressed, and those were not my best days, but that is no excuse for how I acted. I'm going to guess that most of you probably hate me, but I hate myself just as much.

I have been going to other forums quite a bit and I think that my social skills have improved. I have made many friends on forums such as PureZC, PokeCommunity, and Equalizer. I want to put that to the test here and now; I have been gone three months, lets see how I do.
Thanked by:
go away
Thanked by:
You do realize that if you had a bad reputation over on pixeltendo then the people from there probably wont let it go...

But I don't know who you are so, welcome : D
Thanked by:
I know I'm not going to be accepted right away, but I can't help but think that if I just stay on the down-low and do good when I can, things may get better. Comix once told me (not sure if you know him) that he was in a similar situation to mine at one point. Albiet, his situation was not quite as dire, but he wasn't exactly liked at PT until the joe comic came out. I figure I have my own joe comic (metaphorically) waiting to be created that may eventually save me from my present state.

And no one got anywhere by curling up in a corner to die, so why not try? Why not make an effort. I am not the same person who went on a rampage back at pt. I am not the same person who responded to every flame dished out. I have changed; in four months I will be a freshman. I need to grow up, and the best way to do that is to confront the problem.
Thanked by:
Just don't be an ass and you'll be fine.
Thanked by:
I'll do my best. I don't want to ruin this.

And thanks for the positive rep point.
Thanked by:
This is tSR forum, a completely independent forum, so I take that as meaning you should not be judged on what other forums say including PT.
Thanked by:
mozzy Wrote:go away

Oh do shut up, dear.

M3, you're never really going to shake the stigma you created for yourself by the the people on PT, but you can at least make sure you don't dig your own grave. Just remember what you did before, and uh, not do that.
Thanked by:
Hah. Good luck.

And sup.
Thanked by:
Let's at least give this guy a chance, okay.

But I'm warning you, if you skrew up, may TSR have mercey on your soul.

But wellcome back. Hope you keep up to your word.
[Image: veryfunnyguys.png] Very funny, guys. T_T
Thanked by:
Welcome back, even though I don't know you.

I went through a depression period too, and I think I got on some people's nerves on the forum I was on, but I think it was more of people laughing at me. I'm fine now though.
Thanked by:
hi mewthrii
Thanked by:
Well looky, it's Mark Gaarder.

Welcome, and don't blow it.

Thanked by:
A better welcome than I expected; I will not let you down, I won't blow this.

Just so long as I'm working back into it I will probably lay low. Yes, I will still be posting, but not like a freak like how I started on Pixeltendo.

It's good to know that most of you are willing to give me a second chance. Thanks.
Thanked by:
Quote:I would also like to apologize for how I acted at Pixeltendo. I was rather depressed, and those were not my best days, but that is no excuse for how I acted. I'm going to guess that most of you probably hate me, but I hate myself just as much.

Actually I just found you more hilariously sad then anything else. No real source of contempt, just a source of laughs.

This may change, it may not.

We'll have to see~

welcome or something i guess
Thanked by: