Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Subspace Bomb...
Meh, I had a go at a Subspace Bomb. I have all the sprites including the 'closed' bomb, on my laptop, I'll show them soon. But here is that 'open' version:

[Image: subspa10.gif]

So, what do you think?
Thanked by:
Nice.

Very official-looking.
Let's just get one thing straight: My username has NOTHING to do with the Megaman character, Zero.
Thanked by:
Ugh. Get rid of that pillow shading. And fix the roundiness - NEVER go for a smaller-larger-smaller pattern of pixels when you want something to be one round courve - otherwise you get weird bumps.
Thanked by:
its awesome but the middle is to big, and the whole thing needs to be darker, and the center has to be bigger
[Image: 24989_110319182314923_100000105257814_24...7708_n.jpg]
Thanked by:
(02-19-2009, 06:37 AM)Previous Wrote: Ugh. Get rid of that pillow shading. And fix the roundiness - NEVER go for a smaller-larger-smaller pattern of pixels when you want something to be one round courve - otherwise you get weird bumps.

Ya, I guess you are right. I don't usally pillow shade, I don't know why I did. There is really not much use for it though, it was mainly for some fun. But thanks for the great C+C! Maybe I'll start on some KSSU or M&L3 Sprite Styles, lol.
Thanked by: