Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Sprite Smash
Super Sprite Smash is a sprite project (soon to be a game) where spriters like you can make sprites of your avatar to fit in a fanmade Super Smash Bros. game! The sheet included is an example, but it is to be used in the game.

List of moves required:

Idle
Walk
Jump/Fall (jump and then fall, or fall from a platform)
Victory/Taunt (this is one move that's used as a taunt AND a victory)
Battle Entrance
Being Hit
Shield/Defense (they're the same thing, just different names)
Duck
Idle Smash (just attack button)
Walking Smash (attack button while walking)
Down Smash (attack button while crouching)
Up Smash (up button + attack)
Render/Selection Image (same thing, different names)

Please try to do all moves, but don't do too many not listed. While this project is going on, I'll keep a list of fighters:

WIP:
Baegal

Complete:
Goombill
jdaster64
Perigi
Robo9

Fighters Needed: 35
Fighters Total (finished): 4
Fighters Remaining: 31

PS-If you see your name on the WIP list, but your sprites are ready, I put you on the WIP list because the sprites are not up yet. When you put them up, I'll move you to the Complete list.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
Sorry bro but, people who usually post projects with a "Smash Bros" theme don't really get any benefits. Unless it's the official Smash Bros Project.
Thanked by:
Meets all of the thread requirements though, so no problems here.
Thanked by:
Hey, can any character be in this game? I'd like to see Crash Bandicoot in it! I have included my crash bandicoot sprite sheet just so you can see it. Tell me what ya think!

Thanked by:
1. no jpg files, it ruins the quality of the sprites.
2. if i have understood this topic correctly you got to sprite (or edit one, but be sure to give credit to the ripper) your OWN character.
3. If you want crash or any other character to be in one of these games/whatever please refer to the fantasy smash project.
So please make some sprites of your own character or sprite bandicoot yourself in the fantasy smash project.
Thanked by:
Sorry Dark Computer but the sprite on the first post is not a custom one that is some edits and I don't like edits so the sprite basically look like shit
Sorry but I like the character not the sprites so I suggest making full customs not edits.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
(02-19-2009, 06:05 PM)bandicoota Wrote: Hey, can any character be in this game? I'd like to see Crash Bandicoot in it! I have included my crash bandicoot sprite sheet just so you can see it. Tell me what ya think!

No, sorry. Only your avatar. That's why it's called Super Sprite Smash. It's a smash bros. game with spriters all around, like PsyCosis91, Alvin Earthworm, Dazz, 2ndStamp, for examples. Thank you for asking, though.

EDIT: Tell you what. It looks as though your avatar is Crash Bandicoot, so I'll accept it...just make some changes to it to look more your type than the real deal. OK? Also, you may want to check the Moves List, and you may want to label the moves, too! Just a suggestion.
(02-21-2009, 07:42 AM)Mabelma Wrote: Sorry Dark Computer but the sprite on the first post is not a custom one that is some edits and I don't like edits so the sprite basically look like shit
Sorry but I like the character not the sprites so I suggest making full customs not edits.

My game, my thread, my rules. Edits are acceptable, as long as they look like your avatar. If you don't like it, fine, but don't try to "manage" my thread. Thank you.
Thanked by:
Lol so you're saying my avatar looks like crap.
I was going to help you out but since you want crappy edits and not real sprites then forget about it.
I don't want to manage nothing I just wanted to say that a good game is not made of crappy edits.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
(02-28-2009, 03:39 PM)Mabelma Wrote: Lol so you're saying my avatar looks like crap.

I fail to see the part in which he says your avatar looks like crap. All he said was that this is his project and it's done however HE likes. You have no control over it. I don't see him saying your avatar looks like crap.
[Image: yorksig.png]
Thanked by:
I'd like to join, but I highly suggest you to use a fixed style.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Well he doesn't literally but he actually does.

My post:
I don't like edits so the sprite basically look like shit

He's post:
Edits are acceptable, as long as they look like your avatar.

He actually those.
LOL
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
Haha man you are dumb as fuck.

By "Avatar" He means a character that represents you.

But either way your avatar looks like crap.

EDIT: I'm like Gorsal I'd rather you have a set style. Before I join.
Thanked by:
d00d this sound good i will start on my character sign me up
Thanked by:
Well GRK, is it okay for me to include robo9? Here's all of the sheet I have so far..... I don't know what I'll do with that kick yet....

[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
wouldn't the original style be the fixed style? like, we all follow the style of goombill?
Thanked by: