Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Uhh... Hello. . .
Hi. I don't know if anybody knows me, but I'm known as Daisyfanboy on other forums(mostly GameFAQs I guess). I've been here for a while, but I really never post. Iunno.

Yeah, i'm kinda sorta boring, but I like looking at all of the talent here. It's so good Cute

I wish I was as good as all of youShy

So yeah...
I'm done now.
Thanked by:
Well just don't act like people do on GameFAQs around here. Tongue

Thanked by:
Way to put yourself down immediately. >>;

Well, welcome to the tSR forums and all that shit.

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by:
(02-18-2009, 10:12 AM)koopaul Wrote: Well just don't act like people do on GameFAQs around here. Tongue

Yell at you because you have a different opinion than someone else?

Because that's why I don't go there as much anymore >_>
Thanked by:
(02-17-2009, 04:18 PM)Bluenumel Wrote: Hi. I don't know if anybody knows me, but I'm known as Daisyfanboy on other forums(mostly GameFAQs I guess). I've been here for a while, but I really never post. Iunno.

Yeah, i'm kinda sorta boring, but I like looking at all of the talent here. It's so good Cute

I wish I was as good as all of youShy

So yeah...
I'm done now.

if you're a daisy fanboy the perfect title for this topic would have been
WAHOO, HI I'M BLUENUMEL

anyway welcome, most people start by lurking too
so yeah, enjoy your stay okay brother o/
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
Welcome!
Thanked by:
hi hows it going
Thanked by:
Oh. Gamefaqs.

Sup.
Thanked by:
Hello, hope you've had fun here. And you're certainly not the only boring person here.
Thanked by: