Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Two thumbs up for POKEMON FUSIONS!!!
These sprites aren't really 100% custom, but they are combinations of sprites.[Image: Pokemon%20Fusion%20Sheet]
I make games.
Thanked by:
Fusions are one of the most annoying type of sprites that exist. Not only that, we can't see your sprites because you didn't upload it anywhere.

Go to a website like Imageshack.us, and upload an image there, and copy the URL near the bottom of the page (The one that says not to use for forums or something), and THEN put the url in IMG tags.
Thanked by:
Pokemon fusions are frowned upon by most spriting communities, though pokemon communities love this kind of stuff. Posting it here isnt the wisest idea.
Thanked by:
(02-13-2009, 09:40 PM)Sonikku Wrote: Fusions are one of the most annoying type of sprites that exist. Not only that, we can't see your sprites because you didn't upload it anywhere.

Go to a website like Imageshack.us, and upload an image there, and copy the URL near the bottom of the page (The one that says not to use for forums or something), and THEN put the url in IMG tags.

Well excuse me for my computer for acting like crap well here it is.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I make games.
Thanked by:
Kay, the splices are horrid.

But the revamps aren't bad.
Thanked by:
Did you just like
Ignore all of the advice
Everyone is going to tell you the same thing, don't post them here.
Thanked by:
Well, they're fairly hideous, and to top that off, you care and believe that people may steal it!
Thanked by:
I forgot to mention, does anybody have a link for me to download legend of zelda Parallel worlds ( a massive rom hack of a link to the past with TONS of customs in it and the game is insanely hard ) Or some other zelda games on gameboy color? and is downloading Roms legal? the rom player thingie I have is called YY-CHR and it has asve states. I got it in the site's tutorial's section.
(02-13-2009, 09:47 PM)Rags Wrote: Kay, the splices are horrid.

But the revamps aren't bad.

They weren't revamps, they are from a sheet of pokemon platinum sprites.
(02-13-2009, 09:55 PM)Judith Wrote: Well, they're fairly hideous, and to top that off, you care and believe that people may steal it!

Well yeah. I would like to see you make anything better. I worked a really long time to make these ( I have others, but they seirously are junk )
(02-13-2009, 09:55 PM)Judith Wrote: Well, they're fairly hideous, and to top that off, you care and believe that people may steal it!

Well yeah. I would like to see you make anything better. I worked a really long time to make these ( I have others, but they seirously are junk )
I make games.
Thanked by:
Most people here do customs, everyone can do better, because they aren't taking pre-existing work and slapping it together then calling it their own.
Thanked by:
I think not stooping down to the level of splicing is enough proof that I can do better.
Thanked by:
(02-13-2009, 09:55 PM)Gamecreator917 Wrote:

Judith has made something better than these fusions. http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=4035
Thanked by:
(02-13-2009, 09:55 PM)Gamecreator917 Wrote: Well yeah. I would like to see you make anything better. I worked a really long time to make these ( I have others, but they seirously are junk )

There.

Splices are horrible and can be done in seconds.

EDIT: outposted D=
Thanked by:
I'd like to see you do something better is the dumbest thing to say on a board for sprites.
Thanked by:
Ohh, all that hard work with the copy paste tool and eraser tool, you probably have calluses on your calluses after all that!
Thanked by:
Oh god just leave him alone.

When you first sign into the board there's no way of knowing we frown upon those types of sprites. He's new, this is what new people do.

Thanked by: