Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FFIV The After sprites
Exclamation 
ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation

Exactly. All the sprites you can rip w/o acctually owning the game. Four sprites for each char.

Can this be a submission?
It is virtually impossible to rip ANYTHING else W/O owning the game and i am pretty sure i am the first one to rip the game...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

EDIT: Now, 4 years have passed, and I`m an english teacher. Heart
Thanked by: Ultimecia, Ultimecia
What? How did you do that?
As far I know, the Japanese mobile don't let you get anything from them or upload anything. And during the gameplay they do downloads and license checking o_O
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Yeah, how did you do that? And are these all the sprites? I was kinda expecting more from the game =P
[Image: Fairies.gif]
Woohoo!
Thanked by:
They were taken from the official website, I think.

(EDIT: Yeah, it seems like they are. In that case, the palettes will need to be cleaned up a little bit. Try recolouring them to see what I mean.)
Thanked by:
Random talking bush is completely right ; X
Which is bad, since it impossibilitates rippage of other sprites.
PrntScrn + 50%Size ^^'

@Cesar(ripper of FFTA... I am SO thankful about THAT!)
Acctually, they obviously wouldn´t put the entire spriteset of every character on the official website. and they were DAMN SMART ENOUGH to JPEGize and diminish the screenshots..... AAAH : (
Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

Thanked by:
(02-12-2009, 04:23 PM)JosephSeraph Wrote: Random talking bush is completely right ; X
Which is bad, since it impossibilitates rippage of other sprites.
Well, at least you can say that there are some sprites from that game that have been ripped, even if it's not all of the frames of animation. (Or maybe it is. The screenshots don't seem to show any other sprites.)
Thanked by:
Too bad, I was looking forward to rip some mobile Phantasy Star I sprites (they got new stuff) :/
But so far that's a good job
Thanked by:
Is Man in Black Golbez?

Nice rips though.
Thanked by:
I don´t really know, since i can´t really read japanese, and the only english thing on this chars page was 'man in black'

Thanked by:
(02-12-2009, 04:45 PM)JosephSeraph Wrote: I don´t really know, since i can´t really read japanese, and the only english thing on this chars page was 'man in black'

If you put the link here I can make it romanji
Or maybe it is "Man in Black" on purpose, as his name is going to be revealed during the gameplay.
Thanked by:
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/mobile/ff/ff4after/

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/mobile/ff/f...index.html

See?
Their sprites appear in the bottom right....

Here is the site, Ultie. I mean, ultimecia, i just remembered Ultros now, Lol

Thanked by:
The program I use failed (it don't translates swf), but I could recognize: it really says "Man in black", so yeah, maybe his identity is a spoiler

Ultros' fun XD
But Boko FTW!
Thanked by:
I wish we could find a way to rip this...
Good kinda-rip. Tongue
Thanked by:
Yeah, but there isn't a way even to dump the game :/
But I guess it's the closest thing we'll ever get
Thanked by:
I guess some japanese guy or gal of which frequents this forum could add a screenshot app on the cellphone, and send screenies to us....

Then i´d rip off the sprites.
As a second option, somebody could always take pictures with a high definition camera and send to me for me to BASE OFF sprites from the screenies.

Thanked by: