Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
M&L3 has been dumped
Unfortunately, it's compressed to hell. How do we fix this, tSR? We must rip this game.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MARIOANDLUIGIRPG3VID -to whet your palette.
Thanked by:
I hope RTB knows. Once this is all figured out, someone should start a ripping project for this.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
That would be amazing, cause this game is doing funny things to my pants.
Thanked by:
I got an emu working! =D I'll be ripping enemies!
Thanked by:
Oh so you figured it out? Great!
Thanked by:
Can't wait to see this game get ripped.
Thanked by:
I got a working ROM and the sprites are easily rippable but my computer runs it at shitty speeds, it took 2 hours just to play as mario and luigi for the first time.

luckly my friend got a R4 and downloaded the game and hes letting me borrow it
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
Mageker already started.
Thanked by:
Well, mageker is ripping enemies. I would really like the Bowser sprites, but I don't want to use the Japanese game. I wouldn't be able to understand it. As soon as the English version is out, I would join in the project, unless you "super-sprite-rippers" finish by then...
Thanked by:
Can't wait for Bowser.
Thanked by:
I already started posting enemies in my submission topic... and, if you guys want Bowser, I can try ripping it... but not at the moment.
Thanked by:
Can you read Japanese or something? If there's a translated patch, could you let me know?
Thanked by:
save some SNApshots and see if the insides are conceivable
Once there was a way to get back homeward
Thanked by:
(02-13-2009, 06:53 PM)Raccoon Sam Wrote: save some SNApshots and see if the insides are conceivable
Sprites are 8bpp linear, 2-dimensional, stored at 16 pixel (or 8/32 pixel, for a few pieces) width. They seem to start at around 001F4044, and their palettes are located at 004A1488 (or 4854920 in decimal).

[Image: ML3SpritesExample.png]

Go nuts, guys. Wink
Thanked by:
Oh man, someone should totally rip Mario, Luigi and Bowser.
Thanked by: