Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Your Best Sprite?
Lemme just hijack that metroidrules topic because the BASIC concept is interesting:

Many of us have been spriting for years. Although we've made tons of sprites, we still have those favorites and those signature one everyone knows us by. Post:

-Your Best Work

-Your Favorite Work

-Your Worst Work

-My Best Work
(It's a tie)
[Image: babsamus.png]
I think, technically speaking, this is my best work. Although it's probably not my most popular work, I think this one shows the most skill/technique. I'm still surprised I put so much work into it, there's a lot of detail in it.
And,
[Image: dualduel2-2-1.png]
Even though I love Kirby to death, I only partially enjoyed this one. There was a lot of stressful work that had to go into it. But I think altogether, the colors/composition of the mockup works pretty well.
-My Favorite Work
(also a tie)
[Image: dualduelbg.png]
Made for the Dual Duel, a 2 vs. 2 collab, I made the bg, XG(on a different image) made the char sprites. I absolutely love working with XGamer66. He and me used to be the Dream Team, man. We even had a fused symbol where L and X are next to a G(LilGrim/XGamer). Not to mention, my enthusiasm for beaches and pirates. To this day, this is still one of my favorite pieces, even if I know its not my best.
Click to View -> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/L...ect-15.png
The Mario RPG Project is my lively hood. I've come back to this for the last 3 years and every time I love it more and more. It's just so fun to make the enemies for this project.
-My Worst Work
[Image: b0501f9c.bmp]
Made 3 months into my spriting journey. Sadly, these are still the latest sprites of me.

Well, come on, queue up, lads.
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by: