Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Best Way to Extract .uasset Sound Files for Princess Peach: Showtime!
So I have managed to extract the .pak file for Princess Peach: Showtime!, but I am more after the sounds than the models.

I have been using FModel to extract the sounds with a little bit of success, but I have to sort out through every single sound that is in the .bnk file which aren't named (only numbers) and it is starting to do my head in. My main priority is Peach's voice lines.

I am wondering what is the best way to extract the original named .uasset sound files. I have read that you can do it, but it is a tedious process and I am just wanting to extract the sounds to upload here on the Sounds Resource ASAP. I read that apparently you have to deserialise the .uasset files for them to work, but I am not 100% convinced that this will work.

DangerZone
Thanked by:
(03-30-2024, 08:56 PM)DangerZone2486 Wrote: So I have managed to extract the .pak file for Princess Peach: Showtime!, but I am more after the sounds than the models.

I have been using FModel to extract the sounds with a little bit of success, but I have to sort out through every single sound that is in the .bnk file which aren't named (only numbers) and it is starting to do my head in. My main priority is Peach's voice lines.

I am wondering what is the best way to extract the original named .uasset sound files. I have read that you can do it, but it is a tedious process and I am just wanting to extract the sounds to upload here on the Sounds Resource ASAP. I read that apparently you have to deserialise the .uasset files for them to work, but I am not 100% convinced that this will work.

DangerZone

I understand your not after models but how did you extract the Pak file using F model?
Thanked by: