Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
No texture on Linda's her when I exported her.
I followed the instructions for Glide64 Scene Ripper, (https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-41444.html) but no matter what i did, her hair color wouldnt show up. Can someone help me?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
Hello again! I'd like to get the .blend file for this to investigate. Make sure you go File -> External Data -> Pack Resources and then save the .blend file. You can then upload the .blend somewhere and post the link back here.
applecuckoo - ripper of sounds, sprites and models

Places to get help:
DYKG/VG Resource Discord - This is where most of the ripping experts on the VG Resource hang out these days, so you should probably start here. Any requests to rip stuff (i.e. "Please rip sounds/models/sprites from game X!") are only allowed here as per the rules.

ResHax forum - Another forum that is home to most of the reverse engineers who were on the old ZenHax and XenTax forums. A great place to get help for any mysterious files.

And remember, always upload example files. That way, people don't have to dig in and fetch them for you.
Thanked by:
https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Broken%20Linda.blend
Thanked by:
(02-29-2024, 06:48 PM)jenna1222 Wrote: https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Broken%20Linda.blend

You might want to use Mega or MediaFire instead, since you haven't posted a valid link to your file.

Places to get help:
DYKG/VG Resource Discord - This is where most of the ripping experts on the VG Resource hang out these days, so you should probably start here. Any requests to rip stuff (i.e. "Please rip sounds/models/sprites from game X!") are only allowed here as per the rules.

ResHax forum - Another forum that is home to most of the reverse engineers who were on the old ZenHax and XenTax forums. A great place to get help for any mysterious files.

And remember, always upload example files. That way, people don't have to dig in and fetch them for you.
Thanked by:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/o1d76d0mo...blend/file
Thanked by: applecuckoo
Hmm, seems like the file is missing its Color Attributes. It might be worth re-ripping Linda just to make sure something funny didn't happen.

Places to get help:

Thanked by:
How did you know?
Thanked by:
Basically, I use solid mode and check the individual Color Attribute and Texture shading options, and then I use the previously mentioned Material Preview so I can get a good picture of the final render. I posted some images on Imgur if you'd like to have a look.

Places to get help:

Thanked by:
What did I do wrong because the file is missing its Color Attributes?
Thanked by:
(03-07-2024, 08:47 AM)jenna1222 Wrote: What did I do wrong because the file is missing its Color Attributes?

I have no idea. Could you please try re-ripping Linda, i.e. from the emulator?

Places to get help:

Thanked by:
I did, but still no Color Attributes.
Thanked by:
(03-07-2024, 01:34 PM)jenna1222 Wrote: I did, but still no Color Attributes.

Maybe it's a problem with the addon itself?

Places to get help:

Thanked by:
How did you know?
Thanked by:
(03-07-2024, 02:14 PM)jenna1222 Wrote: How did you know?

It's just a wild guess. I don't know.

Places to get help:

Thanked by: