Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Translating
Heya, I'm ripping a few Japanese Nes games, but I need to know the names of some of these cars. How would I go about finding them?
Thanked by:
What games?

Try wikipedia and gamefaqs.
[Image: goombasrh6.png]
Thanked by:
Family Circuit is one, I can't find anything that tells me the cars names in English!
Thanked by:
Can you get screenshots of the cars and hopefully names? And of the title screens?
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
The bottom word is the car name I think...

[Image: translateda8.png]
Thanked by:
It says M Type.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
Thanked by:
"Choose the color pattern"
"M type"
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Oh thankyou!
Can you all speak Japanese???
Thanked by:
Not really, I know all Katakana characters by heart, I can recognized a bit of Hiragana and Kanji, plus I have some online Japanese dictionaries I can use.
Thanked by: