Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sega Superstars Tennis XBOX 360 Sound Extraction
Ok, I am SO SO SO SOOOOO close to extracting the sounds from this game, but I can't because I'm not too sure how to extract the XMA files.

ToWav.exe is nowhere to be found.

And QuickBMS script for extract XMA files are nowhere to be found either.

And using Foobar2000 just repeats the file 6 additional times where it gradually gets quieter.

If anyone here saved the XMA script, has a link to ToWav, or is able to help me extract the XMA's, I'd appreciate it.

If I could extract these sounds, I'll be the literal FIRST.
Thanked by:
Hello again! I searched up "towav.exe" in a search engine, quotes included, and I found a link. Here you go - hopefully you'll get somewhere this time.
http://mediafire.com/file/heehbwqqact4ddc/towav.exe.zip
applecuckoo - ripper of sounds, sprites and models

Places to get help:
DYKG/VG Resource Discord - This is where most of the ripping experts on the VG Resource hang out these days, so you should probably start here. Any requests to rip stuff (i.e. "Please rip sounds/models/sprites from game X!") are only allowed here as per the rules.

ResHax forum - Another forum that is home to most of the reverse engineers who were on the old ZenHax and XenTax forums. A great place to get help for any mysterious files.

And remember, always upload example files. That way, people don't have to dig in and fetch them for you.
Thanked by: