Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help ripping voice lines files from Fullmetal Alchemist Yakusoku no Hi e
Question 
Hello, I'm currently trying to rip files containing voice lines (and also some sprites) from the PSP game Fullmetal Alchemist Yakusoku no Hi e, but have come to a halt because I'm not very certain where those files are or anything that could possibly open or play them. 

All I've done so far is open both CPK files DAT000 and DAT001 located in PSP_GAME\USRDIR\DATA\ with CriPakTools which contained many files starting with either FLASH, OBJECT, STAGE, PLAYER, EFFECT, or SE which have the formats .ppd, .pix, .mdl, .tma, .cme, .lst, .tbl, .sop, .anm, .anmp, or .fls , and DAT001 containing a lot of .bin files (which I think may be unrelated). I've tried searching up these files on Google and sites that usually have useful information for this kind of stuff but I have yet to find anything helpful, only a thread from a 2015 The Models Resource forum post with someone asking a similar question to me (with no replies that were useful to me), so I'm at a bit of a dead end for now.

I just need some help as to what these files do, where either voice files or sprites would be located, and how to open them,  really...  Maybe I'm even searching in the wrong file as a whole  Cry but if anyone has any information on this stuff, I'd really appreciate if you could share some wisdom!!

Thanks in advance!

(I would post both .cpk files here but both of them are supposedly too big to attach in a zip folder and I'm not sure how to compress it any further. Shocked )
Thanked by: