Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
applecuckoo's Rips
Hello all, I've joined the Sounds Resource to try my hand at ripping sounds. I'm starting with Family Game Night 4 by EA and I've already organised all the files into a big folder organised by the main Voices/Sounds categories. I've kept a couple of short jingles in the final folder. The longest one is about 16 seconds. I've already screenshotted the game and added it to TSR for approval, though I'm not sure if it's okay to just upload the one organised .zip file and not have to split it up into different games etc. Thanks!

EDIT for December 12, 2023: Just editing the initial post to say that I have sent the soundpack for review Big Grin
Now all I need to do is wait...
applecuckoo - ripper of sounds, sprites and models

Places to get help:
DYKG/VG Resource Discord - This is where most of the ripping experts on the VG Resource hang out these days, so you should probably start here. Any requests to rip stuff (i.e. "Please rip sounds/models/sprites from game X!") are only allowed here as per the rules.

ResHax forum - Another forum that is home to most of the reverse engineers who were on the old ZenHax and XenTax forums. A great place to get help for any mysterious files.

And remember, always upload example files. That way, people don't have to dig in and fetch them for you.
Thanked by:
*I've moved the thread to https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-42255.html since I realised that I posted it in the Ripping Help category and not the Showreel/Feedback category.
applecuckoo - ripper of sounds, sprites and models

Places to get help:
DYKG/VG Resource Discord - This is where most of the ripping experts on the VG Resource hang out these days, so you should probably start here. Any requests to rip stuff (i.e. "Please rip sounds/models/sprites from game X!") are only allowed here as per the rules.

ResHax forum - Another forum that is home to most of the reverse engineers who were on the old ZenHax and XenTax forums. A great place to get help for any mysterious files.

And remember, always upload example files. That way, people don't have to dig in and fetch them for you.
Thanked by: