Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TimeSplitters 2 Model Rips
Hi, so recently I've been ripping models from the Xbox version of Timesplitters 2, and it's my first time ripping models. I just wanted to post these models here to get some feedback to make sure I'm doing everything correctly.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6u318uqwf...s.zip/file

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
Oh wow, I've wanted to see these games ripped forever. Nice work!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Smile 
I'm making good progress. Most of the weapons and characters have been ripped from the game, and I'll be working on submitting them over the next few days. Anyway, here are some more characters I've ripped from the game.

Thanked by:
Amazing work, would love to know more about how you are ripping them. I've wanted to rip the level maps from these games for a long time.
Thanked by:
Stone Golem, the OG
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(12-18-2023, 06:18 PM)Electromax Wrote: Amazing work, would love to know more about how you are ripping them. I've wanted to rip the level maps from these games for a long time.

To be honest, all the credit should go to the people in the Timesplitters modding discord; they've been working on reverse engineering the Timesplitters games for a while. I just used the program they made to extract the contents of the games .pak files and the Noesis plugin they made for the Xbox version of the game.
Thanked by: