Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(URGENT) Avatar Generations iOS/Android game ripping help
Exclamation 
Hello. Long-time member, first-time thread poster here.

I need somewhat urgent help in ripping the sprites and artwork from the Avatar Generations mobile game. If you haven't heard, the game shuts down on December 2nd. I was hoping I'd see SOME sprite rips for it by now, but there hasn't been and now the date is only a week away. As a huge Avatar: The Last Airbender fan, I'd really like it if the stuff from this game was preserved somehow before it all disappears.

I'm willing to rip the art myself if I have to, but I need someone who's actually knowledgeable in such a thing to teach me how. Or they can do it themselves and I can pay them money to do so. I don't care how it happens as long as it gets done.
Thanked by:
That's shocking. It didn't even last a year? Yeah, I'm hoping someone skilled with mobile game rips gets the assets from this game soon...
Thanked by:
(11-24-2023, 06:49 PM)Samevi Wrote: That's shocking. It didn't even last a year? Yeah, I'm hoping someone skilled with mobile game rips gets the assets from this game soon...

It's mostly due to the company that owns the dev laying off a LOT of people. It probably could've lasted 2 years or more if it weren't for that because it was initially pretty successful.

I've got the Xapk file for the game, but I'm not sure how much good it'll do when the game shuts down. I don't know enough about mobile games to know that (which is why I'm here).
Thanked by:
Use AseetStudio
Thanked by:
(12-02-2023, 12:59 PM)toniophx Wrote: Use AseetStudio

AssetStudio won't work since it downloads majority assets external to the app itself.
Thanked by: