Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
When I revise a ZIP submission, do staff have to re-check every file?
Question 
If I submit a revision to a ZIP that only changes a few files, do the staff still have to review every single file before accepting? Or does the site have a way to detect which files have changed, so they'll know they only need to look at those ones?

The reason I'm asking this is because I have an idea to include a text file with some of my Sounds Resource submissions explaining each sound's purpose. Particularly with some of my larger submissions (which are still pending), I had difficulty identifying exactly where each sound was used, especially when the same sound was used for multiple things. While it's obvious where most are used if you've played the game, I thought it might be a good idea to include the file for the few that could be confusing (plus we already do this for sprite sheets, by adding labels for different animations/objects and notes about how they're used in the game).

So my question is: if I add this file to an existing submission, will the staff know that's the only thing I changed or will they have to review everything all over again?
Thanked by:
There’s a notes section where you can explain what you’re changing. Just outline your changes there and it should be much easier for the staff to figure out what’s going on. Thanks!
Thanked by: