Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Will Pay!] Looking for help with ripping assets from a Unity game
Hello!
As the title states, I'm looking for help with obtaining all assets from a Unity game. I've tried doing it myself but with no luck. 
The game has their assets encrypted and I assume it's found within the in-game download since it doesn't come within the app itself.
This requires a bit of experience so if you're able to do this, feel free to DM me!
I will pay for the results and information on the steps you took to achieve it ^^

[Edit] NO LONGER NEEDED
Thanked by:
It would probably help your odds of finding someone to do this if you would specify the game.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Foe
five hundred dollarydoos!!!!!
That is wild!
I'm 100% sure someone will get onto this and you'll get all the assets you wish for. I'd love to dig into this but I'm sure someone else will do it much quicker notice. Good luck!
Once there was a way to get back homeward
(10-28-2023, 02:16 PM)Raccoon Sam Wrote: five hundred dollarydoos!!!!!
That is wild!
I'm 100% sure someone will get onto this and you'll get all the assets you wish for. I'd love to dig into this but I'm sure someone else will do it much quicker notice. Good luck!

No one has reached out yet, so maybe you have a chance :^)
Thanked by:
Bump ^^
Thanked by:
Bump ^^
Thanked by:
Bump, serious offer
Thanked by: Raccoon Sam
Bump!
Thanked by: Raccoon Sam
(11-03-2023, 10:45 AM)Foe Wrote: Bump!

I tweeted about your predicament and the administrator of the site retweeted it. I hope this gets a lot more eyeballs now!
Once there was a way to get back homeward
(11-03-2023, 10:50 AM)Raccoon Sam Wrote:
(11-03-2023, 10:45 AM)Foe Wrote: Bump!

I tweeted about your predicament and the administrator of the site retweeted it. I hope this gets a lot more eyeballs now!

Thanks so much Heart I appreciate it
Thanked by:
Bump!
Thanked by:
Bump!
Thanked by:
Bump, serious offer
Thanked by:
Bump T T
Thanked by:
Bump!
Thanked by: