Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Extracting Unity Bundle Files
Hello there everyone. I currently have a game I am trying to preserve the models for. Said game is the DeNA 3D mobile game for the popular series Hunter x Hunter. However, most of the files are in bundles. The game itself was made in Unity, hence me trying to save the files before January. Does anyone know how to open up Unity bundle files so I can add the models to the Models Resource? If you need me to send a Google Drive or Mega link, let me know.

Edit: Started new thread here. https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-42308...#pid680028

[Image: F8_b_fxaYAAni6r?format=png&name=900x900]
Thanked by:
Assetstudio perhaps
Thanked by:
(10-21-2023, 04:34 PM)teapotcutie Wrote: Hello there everyone. I currently have a game I am trying to preserve the models for. Said game is the DeNA 3D mobile game for the popular series Hunter x Hunter. However, most of the files are in bundles. The game itself was made in Unity, hence me trying to save the files before January. Does anyone know how to open up Unity bundle files so I can add the models to the Models Resource? If you need me to send a Google Drive or Mega link, let me know. connections game
Please send me the link. I need it.
Thanked by:
(10-25-2023, 04:45 AM)surroundtell Wrote:
(10-21-2023, 04:34 PM)teapotcutie Wrote: Hello there everyone. I currently have a game I am trying to preserve the models for. Said game is the DeNA 3D mobile game for the popular series Hunter x Hunter. However, most of the files are in bundles. The game itself was made in Unity, hence me trying to save the files before January. Does anyone know how to open up Unity bundle files so I can add the models to the Models Resource? If you need me to send a Google Drive or Mega link, let me know. connections game
Please send me the link. I need it.

Apologies for the late reply. Here is the new thread I started that has the Google Drive with the files I managed to get. https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-42308...#pid680028
Thanked by: