Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
its me, Beanbon!
Hey how's it going? not really sure if there's a proper way to introduce myself, but I'm Beanbon.

I love old games and being creative so you can imagine this site appeals to me. im new to forums in general so be ready for me to overlook basic things that people expect probably (i do this anyway but expect more than usual i guess)

anyway, im sure there's plenty of people here who can say what ive already typed out aboe; that they love old games and creative efforts, but if you want something more specific, im here because i want to learn about modding ps1 games. if you must know, i happened to be playing Monsters, Inc scream team, and noticed that mike wazouski has a surprising number of animations that overlap with moves crash bandicoot uses. naturally, this led me to the question of whether i could actually make mike playable instead of crash. I looked into ripping models and animations since it seems that scream team is not yet dumped (understandable, its not exactly a fantastic game). 

in any case, im happy to learn all that goes into this, just need some guidance. maybe i'll even find a great community to join along the way. hit me up if you can help, or if you just wanna hang!
Thanked by: