Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Blueberrymuffin's Secret Sheets
Blueberrymuffin's Secret Sheets
I've been think to do some show ups of my rips in a similiar way as of Random Talking Bush, DogToon64 and Murphmario with their gallery threads. But a long 3 years of ripping, I create some sheets that I never completed, so I think it could be more interesting to show these here.

So starting with the first one:

Sheet name: Mini-Game Coaster
Game: Mario Party 2
What's missing: The coaster backgrounds
Creation data: January 10th, 2021

So, the  Mini-Game Coaster is a special mode that you need to win all minigames to proceed and reach the goal in the final of the coaster. And the reason I didn't finish it, was because I couldn't win the Crane Game, wich is the only minigame in Mario Party 2 I never won (even today). Very Sad
[Image: RpA2ZxY.png]
Thanked by:
2nd One - Mario Party 3 Story
Sheet name: Miscellaneous                                                           Sheet name: Rankings                                            
Game: Mario Party 3                                                                     Game: Mario Party 3
What's missing: Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Wario and DK names               What's missing: B and C rank
Creation data:December 7th, 2020                                                Creation data:December 6th, 2020

[Image: JG050XG.png]             [Image: q9vNWrF.png]
Thanked by:
3rd - The Mario Party 5 Chaos

Sheet Name: Bonus Mode
Game: Mario Party 5
What's missing: Last card event banners and Bowser card banners
Data: August 2nd, 2020 - July 4th, 2022

This sheet is on TSR but only the english graphics.
Mario Party 5 was my first game I actually tried to rip everything in all languages. But first I needed to face off with the Event Roulette sheet, which took me a hole year to complete, and than this card game that never cames out.
[Image: h7gLI3L.png]
Thanked by:
4th - Mario Golf Balls

Sheet name: Character Balls
GameMario Golf: Toadstool Tour
What's missing: I really don't know what is missing here.
Data: April 4th,  2021

Well,  in fact it would be missing the names of Koopa, Birdo, Bowser Jr., Boo, Shadow Mario, Petey Piranha and even the transferable characters. But Idk if these graphics exist.
[Image: 8GMJon5.png]
Thanked by:
5th - Falling in Love with Bowser

Sheet name: Bowser Space
Game: Mario Party 9
What's missing: Remaining text for spanish, american french, italian, japanese, korean and chinese.
Data: September 13th, 2021 - December 3rd, 2022

Another one of trial and error, like Mario Party 5 Bonus Mode, the Bowser Space from Mario Party 9 is literally a hell (literally) to get all the "gifts" of Bowser.
[Image: HqezaCN.png]
Thanked by:
6th - The VIP people of the Winter Games

Sheet Name: Letter Artworks

GameMario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
What's missing: Artworks of Penguin and Big the Cat.
Data creation: May 5th, 2022

This letter feature is bad. Everything is disorganized, you don't know when they appear and even if you play everything in the game, they still may not appear.
[Image: hcKoHGT.png][Image: GxRelBV.png]
Thanked by: