Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The World Will Shout... Save Us
And I'll whisper... no.
[Image: rorchachpixelartly5.gif]
WIP
Thanked by:
Um... what is it?
Thanked by:
I get the reference, but I can't tell what it is.
Thanked by:
I see what it is, but it took me a second. I thought it was Manhattan flying off into the sky, but then I realized ti was a close up of Rorschach and a drop from his hat. But yeah.. I'm gonna have to say that I don't care for it.. But you said it's a wip so I can't really pass judgment until I see it cleaned up and such. But yeah.. doesn't look.. at all good right now. >.<"
Edit: I suppose I should probably give some advice as well eh? Well first off make it clearer what it is Tongue I'd also suggest spriting more than just the face, like the whole head and farther down. That would most likely involve making the whole thing smaller. I realize it's based on a screenshot, but you should more use the screen as a reference rather than a model.
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
I think I'll make the thing bigger rather than shrinking it as I've already started AAing it.
Thanked by:
[Image: rorchachpixelartcp7.gif]
better?
Thanked by:
Um... I'm still not seeing or getting this. if it's based on a screenshot, may I see the original?
Thanked by:
Ah, I see now. You may want to mess with the face blobs to make them more symmetrical. That way people can pick out what it is more easily.
Thanked by:
(02-04-2009, 10:32 AM)Geo the Fox Wrote: Um... I'm still not seeing or getting this. if it's based on a screenshot, may I see the original?

It's a closeup of the face of a super hero from Watchmen. His name is Rorschach, and he wears a mask of a rorschach inkblot test. This is a closeup of him in the rain, with water droplets falling from the brim of his hat. BTW this is pretty sexy, Tuna. Can't wait to see more.
Thanked by:
I'll wait to see how it ends up coming out.
Also you got the quote wrong, but whatever.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
I can barely make it out. I think I'll need to see the next stage before I can give c+c.
Thanked by:
It doesn't make sense to me.
Thanked by:
[Image: anyhelpyr9.png]
Red=Face (with Rorschach mask)
Orange=Hat
Blue=Water

Does that help?

Also:
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save Us!"...
...and I'll look down, and whisper, "No""

That's the real quote.
--
Thanked by:
Its neat. I'm really surprised by the lack of watchmen sprites/pixel art, especially with the movie coming out soon.
Thanked by:
Well most people don't want to try and ruin a good thing.
We'll see where this ends off.
--
Thanked by: