Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
sonic forces speed battle and dash
Question 
so Ive gone through, downloaded the apks and converted them to zip files, but whenever i load the extracted result into asset studio it fails to import a bunch of shaders and materials.

alongside this it seems a bunch of the meshes are missing, here is all i get when importing sonic forces speed battle:
[Image: image.png?width=445&height=395]
note that i imported the whole extracted folder, and yet these are the only meshes in the files.

sonic dash is similar, although more models are present, most of them are items, stage elements and the like: when the main thing I'm after are the character models

does anyone know what i should do?
Thanked by:
alright so ive figured out that the failure to import the shaders/materials is the reason why the meshes arent importing, with the error message saying: "system.Outofmemoryexeception: array dimensions exceeded supported range" does anyone know hot to get asset studio to actually load these materials/shaders?
Thanked by:
i was finally able to get a solution, a program called assetripper is capable of ripping the meshes with no issue
Thanked by:
or using another fork of assetstudio that supports unity 2021 materials and shaders like aelurum's assetstudio
Thanked by: