Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
WarioWare Characters Deserve More!
Lightbulb 
WarioWare is one of my favorite Nintendo franchises of all time, and so are the characters. Like, I am aware that WarioWare is more of a totally different spin-off, but they still belong to the Mario series in the end.
I would really love if the WarioWare series could get the same kind attention as to that the Donkey Kong series get in the more "mainstream" Nintendo games. What I mean by that is that I think that there would be a lot of potential if we could have characters like Ashley, 9-Volt and Orbulon in the next Mario Kart, Tennis, Party and so on kind of games. Maybe even making a cameo in the next mainline 3d Mario? I mean, Daisy got some very deserved attention regarding the new Super Mario Wonder video game, but the whole WarioWare series is still more obscure than the Daisy character.  Cry
Like c'mon, who wouldn't love to play as freaking Orbulon, the legend himself on Mario Kart? 

C'mon, Miyamoto! I'm begging you!

Oh no! I just realized this is the wrong thread! I thought this was the game discussion thread! I didn't realize until it was too late. I'm so sorry.
If some mod is seeing this, could you please move this thread for me, if possible? I'm so sorry.
If we can't move threads, maybe deleting it would be better, so all I would need to do is just repost it on the correct section.
Just a random dude. I really love programming in C! Hopefully I can publish a game someday! Sometimes I like to rip Super Nintendo games too!
Thanked by: