Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
NEED Help Ripping
Big Grin 
Hello, I was trying to learn how to rip sprites from mobile games, but I never find good content on Google, I wanted to rip sprites from the Game "Final Fantasy Brave Exvius" but I can't find any tutorials for me to learn, could someone give me content for me learn to rip this type of game? Anything goes, here on the site there are these sprites but I wanted the positions of the characters: front, side and back, and they don't have them on the site, could someone give me a direction? Thanks!!v Wink
Thanked by:
I remember the videos that teached me things back in 2015 or so, i dont remember much but ill try my best to help.

So, you download the application and then ZArchive if i belive the name was that, and then search for the game files. Maybe itll work.
At least i tried.
Thanked by: Claudio533
Muito obrigado , por tentar ajudar , você já fez muito mais que a maioria que nem tentou me ajudar, muito obrigado.
Thanked by:
I don't know if this works for every Android Game. Try using Asset Studio. Most mobile games are made in Unity. Aside from any server hosted files, you should hopefully get something out of it.
Thanked by: Claudio533