Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
help needed with ripping models from wii u games
Question 
hi,
i'm trying to get the model of the greater bladed beeb boss from nintendo land, but i don't know how to reach the actual internal files in .wux files. every tutorial i've looked at says that i need a physical wii u, but i don't have one around anywhere. i've been able to get models from switch games and wii games without having to get the physical console and just by dumping the files themselves, but the wii u is different for some reason. is there anything i can do ?
Thanked by:
Sounds like you'll need to convert the WUX file into a WUD file. To do so, you'll need the Wii U Image Compression Tool (before you start, make sure you have plenty of space on your computer; WUD files can take up a lot of space). Drag-and-drop the WUX file onto the tool's executable file and wait for it to convert the ROM.

After that, you'll need to download Uwizard to extract the WUD file. Make sure you have the Wii U common key as well as the correct game key to be able to extract it (I can't help you obtain said keys; Google, or whatever search browser you're using, can help you with that).

Anyways, hope this was helpful!
If you can't handle the heat.
You can't handle the Neutron Style.
Thanked by: Endro