Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Finally made an account
Hello, I am Azure Voice. I had been a long time lurker of the vg resource and I finally decided to make an account so I could comment on some of the stuff here.
Thanked by:
Hello, and welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Don't suppose you'd care to talk, would you?
Thanked by:
(08-08-2023, 08:59 PM)GamrCW2 Wrote: Hello, and welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Don't suppose you'd care to talk, would you?

What would you like to talk about?
Thanked by:
Oh, you know, favorite game(s), console(s)... those kind of things.
Thanked by:
(08-10-2023, 11:31 AM)GamrCW2 Wrote: Oh, you know, favorite game(s), console(s)... those kind of things.

Favorite games? Mario Kart Ds, Sonic Rush, Dbz Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, A majority of the Megaman games, SMT IV, Pokemon Black and White. As for favorite console it would have to be the original Nintendo Ds.
Thanked by:
Aha~ I see. Me, I'm more into Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 myself. I've played Budokai Tenkaichi 3, but... it just didn't captivate me the same way Budokai 3 did. Still, to each their own. I'm also into MegaMan, especially the X series. As for my favorite console(s)... PlayStation (1 & 2), SNES, and GBA. Speaking of which, I recently got my hands on a PSone (the revamp of the original PlayStation), and in light of how compact and portable it is, I've been thinking of trading in my PS2 (Fat) for a PS2 Slim for similar reasons, but I digress. Needless to say in case it weren't obvious, I'm really into the retro gaming scene (especially the 4th-6th console generations), but I do have one modern console in the Nintendo Switch. What about you?
Thanked by:
(08-17-2023, 07:42 PM)GamrCW2 Wrote: Aha~ I see. Me, I'm more into Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 myself. I've played Budokai Tenkaichi 3, but... it just didn't captivate me the same way Budokai 3 did. Still, to each their own. I'm also into MegaMan, especially the X series. As for my favorite console(s)... PlayStation (1 & 2), SNES, and GBA. Speaking of which, I recently got my hands on a PSone (the revamp of the original PlayStation), and in light of how compact and portable it is, I've been thinking of trading in my PS2 (Fat) for a PS2 Slim for similar reasons, but I digress. Needless to say in case it weren't obvious, I'm really into the retro gaming scene (especially the 4th-6th console generations), but I do have one modern console in the Nintendo Switch. What about you?

I don't have any modern consoles, I haven't been able to get any due to life and responsibilities getting in the way.
Thanked by:
(08-23-2023, 09:36 PM)Azure Voice Wrote:
(08-17-2023, 07:42 PM)GamrCW2 Wrote: Aha~ I see. Me, I'm more into Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 myself. I've played Budokai Tenkaichi 3, but... it just didn't captivate me the same way Budokai 3 did. Still, to each their own. I'm also into MegaMan, especially the X series. As for my favorite console(s)... PlayStation (1 & 2), SNES, and GBA. Speaking of which, I recently got my hands on a PSone (the revamp of the original PlayStation), and in light of how compact and portable it is, I've been thinking of trading in my PS2 (Fat) for a PS2 Slim for similar reasons, but I digress. Needless to say in case it weren't obvious, I'm really into the retro gaming scene (especially the 4th-6th console generations), but I do have one modern console in the Nintendo Switch. What about you?

I don't have any modern consoles, I haven't been able to get any due to life and responsibilities getting in the way.

Oh... I see. Well, that's okay. The main reason I got a Nintendo Switch is that it's the first console in a long time that resonated with me. Sure, I still mostly use my other consoles, but I still enjoy my Switch whenever I do play on it. Either way, I honestly don't regret skipping a gaming generation or so, since nothing this past generation really captivated me or anything. Don't get me wrong, the graphics looked all well and good, but the soul just didn't seem to be there with it, you know? That, and some consoles these days are apparently online only? Or at least require an account of some kind. Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you, but whatever happened to those simpler pick up and play console days... You get me?
Thanked by: