Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping assets from Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart PC
Question 
Hey. So, I've just gotten myself the Ratchet & Clank game on the PC and I've been wondering how one would go about ripping assets or modding it. I know it just came out today, but I'm hoping that someone will someday create a umodel-like tool I can use to export the different models, sounds, anims, and textures. The screenshots I posted are the files that contain every packed asset from the game, but there's no possible way for me to break into em. So, yeah. Just wanted to spread awareness about this so someone could find a solution hopefully. See ya!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
Also interested in getting my hands on some assets from that game.
Thanked by:
wait is this the wrong forum for me to ask about this?
Thanked by:
So I'm not sure if you ever got any information out of it, But there is an asset extractor available on Nexus that can help with unpacking the assets. So far I have been able to get into most folders but it extracts the models in a .model format and textures in a .texture format. I would assume using quickBMS would help to unpack from there but so far I have not had any luck in figuring out from there. Here's hoping someone has more luck with the info.

Link for Reference:
https://www.nexusmods.com/ratchetandclan...art/mods/4
Thanked by:
Yeah I figured it all out many weeks ago. Thanks for the help, though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
(09-07-2023, 07:07 AM)Lijahwerty Wrote: Yeah I figured it all out many weeks ago. Thanks for the help, though.

Would you be willing to share how you imported the extracted .model files?   Cheers,
Thanked by:
(09-07-2023, 07:07 AM)Lijahwerty Wrote: Yeah I figured it all out many weeks ago. Thanks for the help, though.

how did you do it?
Thanked by: