Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Searching for some old Teletoon airings
Video 
Hello, y'all! A long time ago since 2022, I've been wanting to search for some airings/broadcastings from a rare TV station in Canada called Teletoon. It was one of my favorite TV stations growing up. It gives me a lot of nostalgia watching some of my favorite shows on there, but the station has now since shut down in 2023. And finding some past broadcasts of this station is more important than ever and is becoming prone to lost media! I managed to get my single VHS tape of Teletoon from May 4th 2010 that contains a few episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars digitized and uploaded to the Internet Archive. And I managed to get one out of three tapes from a friend of mine digitized and uploaded too. But my search still goes on! If anyone out there has any VHS tapes or PVRs of past broadcastings/airings of Teletoon from around 2007-2010, PLEASE let me know! More importantly, connect with me on Discord if you have any pieces of Teletoon media that you'd like to have preserved by me. My username is r7crazycanucks.

-Best!

Cavan Ashton
Thanked by: Alxala