Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dragon Ball Z voice ripping project
After uploading some DBZ voices some people are asking for the voices of some DBZ I haven't played like Raging Blast or Budokai. So I have a bunch of .wav from Budokai games that I don't know what they belongs to. I'd like to rip the voices from every missing game (like I did with the Sonic series).

I'm looking for someone who has played most of the games (even the DS games) so he/she can help me tell what are the types of voices there are in the games. I take care of the ripping stuff and the person in question would just tell me in which context the .wav is played. 

Japanese knowledge would be appreciated since I'll rip the JP voices first and copy the file structure for the US voices.
Thanked by:
I desperate need Buu voice files from Raging Blast, Burst Limit 1 and 2, Tenkaichi Tag Team, Super Dragon Ball Z, Infinite World, and Ultimate Tenkaichi. If you've ripped any of these, let me know. I already did most of the Budokai and Tenkaichi games, but it is possible I missed story related Buu lines as the fighting lines were easier to find. Do you have these somewhere?
Thanked by: